Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orchidland medieval murder
Yea and are we sure if he into broads or ninjas ??
At a crime scene the cops that are legally inside can clear the house (look for suspects/people that could be a danger, anywhere they could be hiding) and seize any obvious evidence they see in any place the officers are legally present.

If it's a crime scene they can secure the scene while they then apply for and get warrants. I don't know how long that takes if urgent on the BI. In most normal places, if necessary, you can get a warrant in the time it takes to write the affidavit and get it to the on-call judge or magistrate. You may have to wake one at his house. In those cases it had better be necessary.

It's very possible that if the scene has been cleared the scene will be sealed so more time can be taken in getting the warrant and waking the judge in the middle of the night won't be necessary.

In a serious crime it's usually better to error on the side of getting a warrant, if possible. Yes there are exceptions to the requirement for a warrant but they are exceptions and can be contested. Why risk potentially casting a shadow on evidence if it's not necessary.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
I heard through coconut wireless that the mother was hacked repeatedly in the neck by the son's much older boyfriend. Like he was trying to decapitate her.
Gee. I brought my prospective mother in law flowers. Customs sure have changed.
the guy just moved to Puna .. he was on a boat in Honolulu a few months ago. he is gay, so.... he killed his mother in law living w/ him.... they were stressed out living under tarps in rainy shitt trying to work their new land with hand tools....
if u assuming tards would do the research this is all online. u can see they were happy not long ago... making chicken coops out of weaved waiwi etc. then they got stressed out like many here w/ the 15 feet of rain per year, etc.....

same thing with Bo Johnson and Brittany-Jane Royal. you clowns remember that. it was all 100% predictable.... yet many a punaweb kine mainland transfer tard started pushing bs conspiracies as usual... duh duh drool
^^^ I would not be surprised if your mother was in the freezer big boy.
What a hilariously horrible thing to say. I laughed, then I groaned.
Bananaboi gettin' too loose with his lips.
Bananaboi gettin' too loose with his lips.

Always nice to find a Punaweb historian, a member who deep dives into the vast treasure trove of posts made by members from the near and distant past.  
elepaio seems familiar with the posts of former Punaweb member bananahead who is now Olohana 1790 (referred to here in the diminutive as bananaboi)

elepaio joined 10/27/2021
bananahead last posted 4/12/2020
(Concurrently with pog, airportparking, etc, etc, etc)

Olohana 1790 joined 6/23/2021

Probably just another coincidence 
Dog whistle back in pocket.
Your so easy.