Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Green says masks will be last to go
it’s only ok for people to continue with opinions and emotions about the issue.

Since February 2000 I have not been sick, not with a cold, not with the seasonal flu, not with COVID or anything else.  It is probably fair to say I’ve never been healthier.
Masks, correlation or causation?  I don’t care, I don’t want to argue, I’m just glad I feel this good at my age.
LOL!  Hundreds of sermons here.  Nonstop studies galore.  Sermons are totally welcome as long as the poster worships the mod's gods.  Please.  

All will be revealed in the fullness of time.

Meanwhile aloha and Happy Sunday all.  It's a beautiful day in Puna.
Keep it local  Heart
(03-06-2022, 08:26 PM)Rob Tucker Wrote: [...] there is always someone convinced they alone possess The Truth and Punaweb, for reasons I can't figure out, is where they want to make their Sermon On The Mount.

Punaweb, 2021-2022's "school-board meeting" for kooks without kids. It was a magical time of people DoInG thEiR rEseArCh!
(03-05-2022, 06:04 PM)HawaiiEV Wrote: That’s not true. There are coders who go through the process of coorilating medical history, the event reported, vaccine administration and then the data is passed off to a nurse for final approval. They would not approve a broken leg as having been an adverse vaccine event and you won’t find such an example.
https://www.reuters.com/article/factchec...SL1N2TM2DP

Actually, that link says the exact opposite of what you are asserting (again like so many of your sources)
"Dr. Dan Salmon, director of the Institute for Vaccine Safety at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, told Reuters via email about the risks with anyone being able to report to VAERS.

“If I got a flu vaccine and dog got hit by a car, I could report that to VAERS and it would end up on a publicly available database,” Salmon said.

The data being misinterpreted and has led to medical misinformation being shared widely online."

Rob you're still letting us beat this horse even though it should be clear they've had enough? For mercy's sake, draw a line in the sands of Punaweb and stick to it before you get to platform more reams of directly harmful stupidity.
well none of you seem capable of keeping your posts Hawaii related.

Perhaps I should just shut Punaweb down for awhile.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
"None" seems like an overstatement (HOTPE is doing more than their fair share as always) but it should be clear that you have a contingent of nonsense spewing yahoos that have been enabled and emboldened that are going to require constant moderation to curtail if you want them to play by the rules. How you handle it is up to you of course as it is your platform and you get to choose what messages get amplified. I don't envy your position but do wish you the best of luck in whatever path you choose!
I am sorry Rob. I feel like some of this is my fault. This whole subject has made everyone more than a little bit crazy.

I believe part of the problem though, is that people have been largely muzzled about any dissent from current policies or mentioning anything negative whatsoever about the vaccines. And I don't mean here specifically, but pretty much everywhere.

Unfortunately life isn't black and white.

The general silencing of dissent has caused a predictable backlash though. Not to mention the now common general distrust for health related institutions.

Unfortunately they created this themselves though.

I myself try to ride the reasonable middle ground. The problem is I think 90% of the policies instituted have been an absolute failure, and it's painful to watch.
Rob, Iʻm amazed youʻve tolerated these posts for as long as you have. I admire your support of the first amendment but itʻs sort of turning into a question of whether itʻs more important to have intelligent and informative posts or a free for all filled with misinformation, speculation and contempt. Please get rid of the nutcases.
Certainty will be the death of us.
Let's just all calm down a bit and maybe Rob can lock this thread or something.

I will refrain if others will.

Or at least let's really keep this specific to when Ige will end masks... (Which was the point of the thread)

Speaking of on topic stuff, Green is now saying that Ige should drop the mandate.

Quite the weather vane.

Either way I'm just glad this all seems to finally be coming to a close. Unfortunately the debate will rage on for years I am sure.

OOOh OOoh.

Lookie what I found... Local source too

https://www.khon2.com/news/national/stud...rotection/
HawaiiEV mahalo !!!

We feel ya .. And you are in the right here. Your observations are appropos and correct when viewed sans filter.

Bawahaha Malahini ...sureszz