Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapping Sound
Thank you for the video/audio. What I was hearing is a cane toad.
Bummed. I thought is was something much more mysterious and exotic.
But now I know.
It is not an unpleasant sound. But I guess if there were thousands of them that might change.

---------------------------

You can't fix Samsara.
I was in the grocery store today, got a cart with a funky wheel. Sounded just like a cane toad!

><(((*< ... ><(("< ... ><('< ... >o>
I would rather it be a toad than something supernatural. Ghost and spooks freak me out.
Makuu is sacred grounds. Plenty things go bump in the night down in those parts Particularly on really dark nights.
When we first moved here.. we went to Makenzie park for lunch and my wife and I both felt uneasy ..not knowing why.

It was about three years later.. I learned the history of that area.
So.. yeah.. supernatural. I didnt much have an opinion on it.. before I moved here.

https://wanderwisdom.com/travel-destinat...Big-Island
I would rather it be a toad than something supernatural. Ghost and spooks freak me out.
But... what if it was a ghost disguised as a toad? Now that would be a surprise you hadn't counted on, wouldn't it? GhostToad!

Plenty things go bump in the night down in those parts Particularly on really dark nights.
It's probably harder to see when it's that dark, for anything with eyeballs. Except pueo. Or GhostPueo!

“There's no such thing, unfortunately, anymore as facts." Trump spokeswoman Scottie Hughes
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Just what we need .. ghost toads.
Dear Peter, I invite you to read a few more then submit your request for ALL those whom you don't really have to view.

As a former business owner within your field, I will still keep supporting and recommending your's regardless.

Insults and veiled threats in a question about cane toads! This is the greatness we've been missing for too long.