Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bicker Board
(06-17-2024, 05:56 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: “What does this have to do with Puna or Hawaii?”

Here's "Eruption" played on the electric violin.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec1ShmQHMQc

Hopefully they used renewable energy.
That was a cool video terracore!

“Hopefully they used renewable energy.”

If they didn’t, as well as all of you not using renewable energy, you are all on the Highway To Hell.

“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama
Another bored bickerers thread derailed by the youtube brigade.
Driving down Hwy 11 from Volcano, between Mountain View and Kurtistown, someone spray painted (blue paint) the sign that advertises $3.99 Breakfast, all day. As well as the other information.  How much profit does that restaurant make on a $3.99 meal?  Who wants to come in to work early, and first thing in the morning see some idiots messed up your sign?  

Come on you haole tourists who did this, or locals on their way to steal a car who may also have done this, what gives?
Does it ever stop raining here for Christ sake?
“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama
(06-18-2024, 01:23 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Driving down Hwy 11 from Volcano, between Mountain View and Kurtistown, someone spray painted (blue paint) the sign that advertises $3.99 Breakfast, all day. As well as the other information.  How much profit does that restaurant make on a $3.99 meal?  Who wants to come in to work early, and first thing in the morning see some idiots messed up your sign?  

Come on you haole tourists who did this, or locals on their way to steal a car who may also have done this, what gives?
 https://bigislandnow.com/2024/06/17/hilo...p-in-puna/

Could be this Hilo man.  Isn't that Da Bean's Green?  I wonder what you get for $3.99, besides your car tagged.
Geez! I wish you guys would lay off all the "post quoting"

— Barack Obama
(06-18-2024, 03:50 AM)HiloJulie Wrote: Geez! I wish you guys would lay off all the "post quoting"

I don't even know how to quote a post! 

UNSUBSCRIBE
STOP
QUIT
HELP
GODDAMNIT
(06-18-2024, 01:31 AM)HiloJulie Wrote: Does it ever stop raining here for Christ sake?

Depends on your altitude.  Sometimes it snows.
Guys, this is not real Puna bickering.  We know you know how to bicker because when there was no bicker board, that is almost all that some of you (you know who you are) did.

Please honor My 2 Sins with some solid, Puna style bickering and do not hijack this brilliant thread with your nicey nice small talk.

Bicker like you have a bumper sticker on your car that says:  Humuhumunukunukuwatufaka

Aloha