Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nissan Leaf Battery Replacement Alternative To Dealer?
(08-06-2022, 04:04 PM)Obie Wrote: "I would guess people hate windmills though."

They will be okay in your apple orchard above the treeline on Mauna Loa.

Well, yes, but then the orchard would be a tad susceptible to lava flows, let alone the windmills.
Disjointed reply aside .. And FYI they are Wind Turbines not " windmills " unless you talking about the grain mills or just old school okok den .

O o Please use correct terms.
(08-08-2022, 08:04 AM)TomK Wrote:

Well, yes, but then the orchard would be a tad susceptible to lava flows, let alone the windmills.

Got my Mauna wrong.
(08-08-2022, 10:17 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Disjointed reply aside .. And FYI they are Wind Turbines not " windmills " unless you talking about the grain mills or just old school okok den .

O o  Please use correct terms.

I assume you are responding to Space Karen, who was the person that brought up the subject of windmills. And no, I wasn't thinking of "okok den ."
(08-08-2022, 08:04 AM)TomK Wrote:

Who needs agriculture or windmills.

Living in a stone age without modern conveniences is so much better?
(08-10-2022, 09:04 AM)Space Karen Wrote: Who needs agriculture or windmills.

There comes a point when someone is too stupid to bother responding to or that person is deliberately posting complete nonsense for some other reason. I'm not sure what it is in this case, but I'm going to watch Idiocracy again.

There is evidence that this was indeed the case. Humans were cooperative and compassionate for most of their evolutionary history; it's only recently that we developed the "I-me-mine-none-for-you" paradigm.
Not to mention the human rights abuses to make things for all the 'green' magic thinkers.
human rights abuses

Would anyone have a list of car models that are manufactured without any negative environmental, social, or human impact?
Asking for a friend who's in the market.
Is the Flintmobile for sale?