Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check this out it is cool!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321429441743?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Enjoy life, smile, show compassion and most importantly be grateful for the things you have!
www.aceyourcollegeclasses.com
Made me hungry!
what, you have unlimited data, you can just click on anything? At least tell those of us with data limits what it's about so we can decide whether it's worth investing in.
:-}

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>
Lee, you for got to tell that it is an auction for a box of goodies from Hawaii...sent from someone in Pahoa that SEEMS to include a box of BIC dipped cookies, small packets of Kau grown coffee & ML macadamia nuts & such... but nothing is specified...so who knows what you are bidding on!

Although this auctions states these items are fresh...I can only wonder what the included economy shipping will do to the quality & freshness.... 4 to 6 weeks or more in a container can not be the best for those products!

BIC will ship their products with things like coffee without the auction thing & their customer service to boot! (of course, their shipping is additional...but it is also not economy shipping!) www.bigislandcandies.com
Maybe what gets included in the package depends upon the final bid. I can't imagine that you would get too much for the currently offered $3.45 with free shipping included.

It might be nice to put together an internet company selling macadamia nuts or coffee, but unless the customers are prepared to pay high prices, it isn't going to work.
Thanks for clearing that up, Carey! I don't usually click on unidentified links...

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>
quote:
Originally posted by Oregon Woodsmoke

Maybe what gets included in the package depends upon the final bid. I can't imagine that you would get too much for the currently offered $3.45 with free shipping included.
Pretty cool isn't it? I mean gee you list a bunch of vagueness and people bid to give you money for some implied but never specified.. hey it's a moving target.. and you're sure to get some version of pennies on the dollar but not much more.

I love it.. should try this myself.. hey anyone here want to buy???

Has anyone try writing the seller and asking for specifics yet?
quote:
Originally posted by Shoresresident

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321429441743?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."