Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unplugged Nation on fyi
Ted, if seven come and five leave, what does that make the two that stay? It's not just a rhetorical question because it has bearing on a lot of hot issues. If your ratio is correct, the cumulative effect will have profound cultural and political implications over time.
Add in how many of the 'locals' leave after highschool and minus the amount of bs lacking facts ted spews and you got yourself an interesting equation Chunkster.
Where did they end up?

Yeah, I know the mainland, but for the four-day stay.....
Puna: Our roosters crow first
The "Jungle House" is still on the market: http://www.clarkhawaii.com/property/3596...W-HI-96771

The reason I was aware of this program is that they filmed the pilot episode (which they didn't run as the first episode) at my aunt and uncle's cabin in Hells Canyon, in Idaho. They turned a stone outdoor shower into a chicken coop and fenced in the area under their deck to keep goats. No way anyone could graze goats on the property - no green this time of year with no rain and 100+ temps. The producers sold them on using the cabin for the show as a marketing tool for selling it.

We are everywhere...
...we are everywhere...