Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
(10-30-2021, 07:49 AM)TomK Wrote:  you are not an expert in the field whereas doctors and medical researchers are.
This is might be true. Riddle me this, how can you in good conscious trust experts who do things like fund gain of function research (nice way of saying bio weapons) and just for kicks pays for studies that include feeding live beagles to sand fleas? How about the other research done on primates where they burned part of their brain out that controls fear and then see how much they could frighten them? Someone who will take an oath and then lie his ass off in front of congress twice? If he lies under oath what kind of lies will he gladly spew over the tv.  Are we really sure these shots are safe for children 5 and up? No, even the FDA said in there meeting, lets do it and see what happens. <-- Literally said that.

My point was that as this evolved, everything they have said it was going to to didn't, the only thing left is the statement that people are not going to get as sick if you catch covid with the shot. And I assume that will change shortly as well. I mean what kind of ridiculous double negative is it when vaccinated can still catch it, can most certainly spread it yet they are the only ones allowed to go into public events, or like Honolulu is doing asking people to show their papers. It is looking like it has less to do with public safety and more a money grab for big pharma at best or something that will morph into something draconian at worse.

Dont take anything I say as medical advice. For I offer none.
(10-30-2021, 09:45 PM)kalakoa Wrote: How hard is this to understand?

Without a mandate I doubt you'll get an answer
Riddle me this, how can you in good conscious trust experts...

Versus:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In good conscience I consciously trust the experts
(10-30-2021, 03:04 PM)AaronM Wrote: Not the topic of this thread Obie.

Again, for those in the back of the room or those with reading comprehension challenges - the topic is not vaccine efficacy. The topic is that vaccinated and unvaccinated both spread the virus equally.

Could you try to address the study that I posted that substantiates that you are just as effective at sharing the virus as I am?

Resorting to whataboutism is poor form.

I wasn't going to wade thru 66 pages of drivel to find your post about not needing a covid shot because you have had covid. I wanted to show you your error in thinking. Most have been another thread !
(10-30-2021, 10:06 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Riddle me this, how can you in good conscious trust experts...

Versus:
So your saying the beagles had it coming. Thanks for clarification.
So your saying the beagles had it coming. 

Some scientists did research with beagles and sandflies.
Therefore we should distrust all scientists, even those not conducting studies on beagles & sandflies?
You might want to bone up on your episodes of Star Trek, where Spock discusses the proper applications of logic.
Can we leave off with all the bickering please? Communication does not require convincing anyone of anything. If someone ain't buying your line, let it lay.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
(10-31-2021, 12:38 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: So your saying the beagles had it coming. 

Some scientists did research with beagles and sandflies.
Therefore we should distrust all scientists, even those not conducting studies on beagles & sandflies?
You might want to bone up on your episodes of Star Trek, where Spock discusses the proper applications of logic.
Should we distrust those doctors and viral experts who have said the jab is rife with potential risks? Sure can. Just as easily as it is to distrust those who have proven to be dishonest.

Doesnt matter who your patron saint is. People can be responsible for themselves and their families health.
"Fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts."

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanin...estitle160