Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
Federal funds supporting it lapses on April 1.

Unless that funding is extended, or the State finds a way to pay for it -- Safe Travels is doing wonders for tourism, but it's only allowable due to the never-ending state of emergency.
I'm barely over 40. So yeah it might help, but considering I've already had two shots of moderna, the highest dose one, combined with the fact I regularly exercise and am losing weight. I think I'll be fine.

I just get angry when they try to coerce 20 year old males into getting a booster after two slugs of moderna and omicron. There's just absolutely no reason for this.
I think I'll be fine.

I’m not a doctor either, but just in case you come down with a touch of something, you might want to keep a bottle of ZEEBO placebo pills in your medicine cabinet.  There are legitimate scientific studies that show placebos can be effective, sometimes, and all kinds of Do It Yourself Research posted on the internet which means it’s gotta be most likely true.

https://www.amazon.com/Zeebo-Placebo-Des...00NUKW26M/
I'm glad we saved as many lives as we could, and our Big Island hospitals here weren't turning away people like other places. After this wave, and the coming opportunity for kids under 5 to get vaccinated, I think we can ethically get rid of all restrictions and requirements.
DO YOU REALLY SUPPORT GIVING KIDS THIS ??

Do you have kids !??
You should learn to respect other people's opinions more.
Wheres that line under same person calling me Grandpa?

Im asking questions, but can't assume anything positive about injecting kids with this stuff. Its insanity. And thats my opinion.
(02-08-2022, 02:59 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Wheres that line under same person calling me Grandpa?

Im asking questions, but can't assume anything positive about injecting kids with this stuff. Its insanity. And thats my opinion.
Math teacher friend of mine had his kids vaxxed, ages 7 and 11.  He's one of the most rational people I know, though he also has an excellent understanding of irrationality. 

In light of todays' news regarding states dropping mask mandates in schools, how long do y'all think it will be before Hawaii makes the same move?  

One of the last states to do so is my guess.
I'm a bit concerned that in a press to appease the whiners the mask mandates will be removed too soon and we will take one step forward and two steps back.
We are all boosted - 3rd jab - and wear our masks at all tines - Even when driving . We got our masks from Amazon . 10 dollars  for 20  of them .
We paid 100 dollars and got 200 of them .
When hand washed and dried in the sun they can be used indefinitely .