Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin
(06-04-2024, 05:42 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: Well, “dude,” you’re entitled to your opinion, but you’re not entitled to make your own facts.
Thank you! That's what I was trying to say.
ACS claims there are 40,000 illegal aliens in Hawaii. The scum drug dealer was not "using" an assault rifle, he had one  loaded in his house! Facts!!!
(06-04-2024, 08:00 PM)chrashd Wrote: ACS claims there are 40,000 illegal aliens in Hawaii. The scum drug dealer was not "using" an assault rifle, he had one  loaded in his house! Facts!!!

Let’s breakdown that ACS number with a little more detail compiled by Migration Policy Institute.

Their more current numbers of illegal immigrants says the total number is at 51,000 here in the state of Hawaii. 

Further, that number breaks down as:

23,000, or 46% from the Philippines, 9,000 or 18% from Micronesia, and 3,000 or 7% from Hong Kong/China. That totals 35,000 or 71%. 

The balance of the rest are “all others” but you can see the breakdown in the link below. 

The number of illegal Mexicans?

So, yes. Illegal immigration is a big problem that must be addressed. As in today’s EO as a good start, but an even better solution WOULD have been the bipartisan bill that was introduced and agreed to until a convicted felon said no. 

Yes. Facts. Don’t you just love them!?!

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/data/una...n/state/HI
(06-04-2024, 08:00 PM)chrashd Wrote: ACS claims there are 40,000 illegal aliens in Hawaii. The scum drug dealer was not "using" an assault rifle, he had one  loaded in his house! Facts!!!
 LOL. He wasn't dealing drugs at the moment of his arrest either, he had them bagged up in his house.
Trump killed the bill??? He's not even in office, just think what he can get done when he's president!!! Bill was garbage.
(06-05-2024, 03:28 AM)chrashd Wrote: Trump killed the bill??? He's not even in office, just think what he can get done when he's president!!! Bill was garbage.

By chance, do you like to ride bikes and eat pizza?
Trump killed the 

Was Trump in Puna?
Must have been that 100,000 person drum circle rally at Seaview.  Where they shook Pele loose up in the park for a few hours.  Then whoosh - - gone from Hilo International as quickly as he arrived?  
100,000 person drum circle

More drums than anyone has ever seen before.
To clarify:

"This was the largest audience to ever witness a Seaview drum circle - PERIOD. Both in person and around the world."
(06-03-2024, 12:15 PM)leilanidude Wrote:
(06-03-2024, 06:18 AM)TomK Wrote:
(06-02-2024, 01:26 PM)leilanidude Wrote: How will anyone know what you were referring to unless you post a link to the post or thread?
--------
Same way that I could have said, "I told you so" expecting TomK to ridicule yet another person.

That makes no sense. I asked a question, and your answer is "the same way I could have said". If so, I would have asked you the same question.

The old, washed up Brit scientist doesn't get it...

No, I meant what I posted. I asked someone else a question, and you decided to answer it, and it literally makes no sense.

Q: "How will anyone know what you were referring to [...]?"

A: "Same way that I could have said, "I told you so" [...]"