Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations
Well, first my compliments to you for just coming out and trying to insult me without calling me a “dog” or wearing a “spiked collar” or being someone’s “pet,” but if you’re going to now go down the road of hurling insults by using musical artists and their songs, then clearly your entire life would be summed up by listening to all 43 plus minutes of Jethro Tull’s “Thick As A Brick.”

(07-25-2024, 06:59 PM)MyManao Wrote: OMG, Tom, I don't know, other than to note that the motive behind your inquiry seems to be more associated with your perverse need to be an asshole than any want for actual information. But hey, you're the fake scientist that struts around like a puffed up rooster crowing about his dominance over all he surveys. Yeah Tom, you're the biggest piece of shite hereabouts for sure.

But hey, you're right, there is some question of handles used when. And in keeping with your status as the guy with the biggest on PW maybe you should do an equally big study on the matter. You know, get yourself a NSF grant to collate all the data, study the f*ck out of it, and submit your findings to a prestigious journal..

I don't know, what will you title it? Dakine blah blah blah.. yeah yeah yeah.. you're so funny Tom. I especially like it when you strut around in that little pink getup.. cute. But brah, you're an old man anymore. Ain't it about time you face the facts yourself..?

But, for real, brah, we'd all like to see the pics. You do have pics, screenshots, the whole enchilada.. right?

btw.. I don't remember you showing up to help us when we teamed up to help the folks in lower Puna clear their yards and such, and I certainly don't recall you ever shoiwing up to chop wood, or deliver loads to the needy in the Volcano area. In fact, I don't remember you ever helping, at all..

So you admit to using various identities on PW. You gave yourself away on a couple of previous occasions by linking to your website and saying it's yours. Instead, you deleted your own posts and pretended it never happened. Now you've gone and done it again and given yourself away! BTW, why on earth would I submit this to a journal? What would I call the study? "The drama queen on PW that confirms the Schrodingers Cat hypothesis"? "The dishonesty and stupidity of sock puppets"?

By the way, how would you know if I helped or now with chopping wood or delivering "loads to the needy in the Volcano area. In fact, I don't remember you ever helping, at all.."? You wouldn't have known who I was.
So you admit..?

Admit? 

OMG, Tom, you're the only one that thinks something is hidden. I mean. seriously, are you really that dense?

No matter.. thanks for the laugh!
(07-26-2024, 06:51 AM)TomK Wrote: By the way, how would you know if I helped or now with chopping wood or delivering "loads to the needy in the Volcano area..

Because I am the one that did it. Michael and I ran that program with Pam. From day one it was the two of us, our saws and trucks that cut and hauled the wood. We, again, the two of us, spent weeks doing the chopping. We continued doing it after Pam got cancer, and until her estate was liquidated. We had filled a good size barn with all the logs we hauled up from Lower Puna. You had nothing, at all, ever to do with it. 

And, btw.. I know you, I know several people that work around you. Sheesh, my first book is dedicated to the guy that refurbished UKIRK, and went on to build the Gemini scope. The father of my grandchildren has been on a day crew on the mountain for over 20 years.

Stop playing games Tom..
(07-27-2024, 02:47 AM)MyManao Wrote:
(07-26-2024, 06:51 AM)TomK Wrote: By the way, how would you know if I helped or now with chopping wood or delivering "loads to the needy in the Volcano area..

Because I am the one that did it. Michael and I ran that program with Pam. From day one it was the two of us, our saws and trucks that cut and hauled the wood. We, again, the two of us, spent weeks doing the chopping. We continued doing it after Pam got cancer, and until her estate was liquidated. We had filled a good size barn with all the logs we hauled up from Lower Puna. You had nothing, at all, ever to do with it. 

And, btw.. I know you, I know several people that work around you. Sheesh, my first book is dedicated to the guy that refurbished UKIRK, and went on to build the Gemini scope. The father of my grandchildren has been on a day crew on the mountain for over 20 years.

Stop playing games Tom..

"UKIRK"? And how was "UKIRK" refurbished? That's nonsense. The observatory underwent a significant upgrade program in the 90s but was not refurbished, and this guy went on to build Gemini North. On his own? Care to name them?
UKIRK UKIRT, tomayto, tomahto, buy the book. It was in print for over 25 years, there's still plenty in circulation, Amazon? Or, sheesh, go to the library.

Whatever, just stop being an asshole Tom.
(07-27-2024, 04:40 PM)MyManao Wrote: UKIRK UKIRT, tomayto, tomahto, buy the book. It was in print for over 25 years, there's still plenty in circulation, Amazon? Or, sheesh, go to the library.

Whatever, just stop being an asshole Tom.

Your posts are becoming more and more ridiculous. In fact your “buy the book” comment brought it full circle to me. Your posts are sounding more and more like a certain politician who once during a campaign while trying to explain and justify one of his endless lies, disgustingly, immaturely and deliberately imitated a disabled reporter both in the reporter’s physical handicap as well as his mental handicap. 

Maybe it’s time you start hawking tennis shoes and 2 dollar bills as well. 

Further I’ve noticed that a majority of your posts contain the verbiage of how you are the absolute most brilliant person while the other is an idiot, stupid, dumb, ignorant or fake. There is a disorder generally associated with people who have the feeling that everyone around them is an idiot, except for you. 

Speaking of things that fit like a “T”, you also remind me of an old Beatles song. Written by George Harrison shortly before the break up, and performed by all of the Beatles except for John Lennon who by that time found shooting heroin with Yoko was better than being a member of the band. 

It’s called “I Me Mine”

Enjoy!

Why does Karen keep inserting herself into this two-way bickering? Muted her a long time ago but she just keeps showing up. Every day. Every thread.
Certainty will be the death of us.
(07-28-2024, 01:15 AM)kalianna Wrote: Why does Karen keep inserting herself into this two-way bickering?  Muted her a long time ago but she just keeps showing up.  Every day.  Every thread.
Absolutely the most insidious, clueless, uninformed and ridiculous post I think I’ve ever read on PunaWeb!

We live in America kalianna. And until you and your sidekick either buy Rob’s PunaWeb website out, or start your own, I will post here and there and everywhere I desire. 

I must say however that stating that you’ve muted me and yet you still respond displays an alarming form of self absorption. 

At any event, feel free to reply to my muted posts whenever you feel like it.
"Sheesh, my first book is dedicated to the guy that refurbished UKIRK"

What is the name of your first book ??