Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A fun site, hope you come
With the help of a good friend “Damon” I now have a web blog.

He set it up for me and I will be learning on a daily basic just how it all works, but so far it is a blast. I plan on doing lots of fun thing with it. I have just gotten back into cartooning, something that I haven’t done for years but always enjoyed.

I have written a sea food cook book a few years ago compiled from recipe’s that I have been saving for eons. Some go as far back as the 1850's but taste just as yummie today as they did then. Many come from east coast family members that would shoot me if they knew that I was giving their secrets away.

I’m also going to start a political cartoon page and am compiling my drawings as we speak. Some I have already posted and will try and up date daily.
Tune in I'm headed back that way to post some recipe's now

Lets have some fun Puna.............[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

The Lack

The Lack Toons
Great site Tom... lots of fun stuff there. I love the clam recipe. I left you a comment about it. [Big Grin]

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
Wow, the stuffed peppers sure sound good to me. I will be trying that one. It does seem a bit of a shame to cook oysters, or clams for that matter.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Looking good!
Lee Eisenstein
http://members.cruzio.com/~lionel/event

"Be kinder than necessary, as everyone you meet is engaged in some kind of strudel."
Congratulations Tom! The site looks great and I always enjoy your "Lack" toons. Thanks again for enriching my site with your art; I hope we can continue to exchange ideas. (You ARE the prolific one)

punatoons
Greg,
You started all this by giving me some "air" and I thank you. Give me your stuff and I'll give you mine, your site is sooooo good Greg, you are the real thinker in Puna. I'm just a newbie, but having fun with all of it.

The Lack

The Lack Toons
Outstanding )

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
I greatly enjoy both of Punaweb's resident cartoonists and wish them continued success.

Cheers,
Jerry
I looked at your blog yesterday. I already commented on your 'toons [Big Grin]

I've had a website for about 3 years now, I know it's not easy to get started! Yours is looking good
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Since Tom... and Devany are both here - have you used Avocado oil to cook with ? Benefits besides it's high smoking point?

PS Loved your recipes, Tom!