Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saiki to sponsor bill to rein in Ige's reign of terror
The false missile alert he did not refute in realtime was terror for some people on Oahu...
Ige can just declare an emergency to nullify the missile threat. A man of action, so knowledgeable and competent, he's doing a wonderful job.
arrested or jailed.
... fined up to $5000.

How many have been arrested?
Jailed?
Fined $5000?

Reign of terror, or chance of light drizzle, with increasing likelihood of mid-morning through afternoon ineptitude and incompetence?
Security guards that are required for weddings will make sure her guests are wearing masks even while outdoors, the Honolulu Star-Advertiser reported Monday.

I was planning on ignoring politics after moving here, but Ige is forcing me to pay attention. The more I see, the more I am disgusted.

One can only hope the redistricting kills most of the incumbents.
As we all know, enforcement is the weak link in the Hawaiian justice 'system".
I occasionally see people in stores without masks lately. So far I haven't seen anyone say anything to them... hmm. I'm considering just seeing what happens sometime.
They should announce an end of restrictions by Christmas. That'd give everyone eligible (including kids now) plenty of time to get vaccinated and boosted. Then drop all the restrictions.

As far as the unvaxxed, I'm open to requiring face tattoos, or an annual whipping in the public square as a reminder to all.
They should announce an end of restrictions by Christmas

Unlikely. They will be keeping the COVID theatre because it's good tourism marketing. Read between the headlines, it's spelled out pretty clearly.
wE aRe SaFe. CoMe SpEnD mOnEy.
<——————-Holds up hand.

I have a question.
Do people on EBT, sec 8, etc. have to be vaxxed to receive benefits? I asked around and what I’ve heard is they don’t. So why not?
Only people who work have to be vaxxed? I’m seeing that’s a yes.

So does that mean only taxpayers are being mandated to get the vax?

Correct me if I’m wrong.
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!