Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempted Murder in HPP
(04-24-2024, 10:51 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: So what about the “victim”?

Good point.  He did come over for a visit armed with a bottle, presumably not a good vintage, and a knife.  If he had just stayed home most likely none of this would have occurred.

So, if you move in around  there, maybe skip the housewarming party?
offer the owner of the crime scene house a free exterior paint job - - gray of course. - edge

Is this still considered grey?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/15-14...3519_zpid/
Is this still considered grey?

Listing must have been written by a frustrated, one semester English major, now a real estate agent:

“When was the last time you entered a home with black walls and accent lighting throughout the geometry of the home.”

I like that, “geometry of the home.”  Maybe black plus white is the new gray?
Yeah, like Iʻve always wished to live in a house with black walls. I think its sister house is being built on our street, not on the market yet. The reason I say this is that the house is distinguished not only by the deep indigo paint that will keep it nice and toasty in summer, but also features the one section only wood facade, as in "Wait, did they forget to paint that part?" At least it doesnʻt have a flat roof.
Black Walls Hide The Blood.
(04-30-2024, 03:53 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Black Walls Hide The Blood.

Going out on a small limb here, but I imagine that you know this from direct experience!?!!?
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
you know this from direct experience!?!!?

It would explain all the aliases. Multiple placements in the witness protection program. Just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, repeatedly.
"It would explain all the aliases. Multiple placements in the witness protection program. Just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, repeatedly."

I think you nailed it HOTPE!

Afterall, they did just unearth a video that proved Tony and Carmela Soprano were in the witness protection program after all, so anything is possible!
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
If the coconut wireless is to be believed, it sounds like the growing HPP underworld might be more at home with Pirozhki than Cannoli.  

But that is a BIG if
I think you are on to something there Punatang!

After having to fork over hundreds of thousands of rubles to a very peculiar individual, I was able to get video of a little “birdie” leaving his shack and going to a nearby house where the walls are painted black so he can make sure the blood stays hidden!