Punaweb Forum
Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Puna Politics (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies (/showthread.php?tid=14737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - kalakoa - 10-12-2014

One person calls RJ an crackhead so you call an entirely different person's mother a whore and claim they are illegitimate

I take back everything I said about these forums "never changing one's opinion"; mine has definitely gone from "amused" to "sickened" to "disgusted".

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Guest - 10-12-2014

kalakoa quote:"I take back everything I said about these forums "never changing one's opinion"; mine has definitely gone from "amused" to "sickened" to "disgusted"."

Good, kalakoa, that is how I feel when your going off. That's how I feel when D.T. comes into the forum, talking trash, never on point. So if your sickened, good!

The PCDP sickens me. Redistricting sickens me. 501c3's that are out of compliance and integrity, sickens me. Senator Ruderman, sickens me, with all of his special interest legislation. Graham Ellis, sickens me, sacrificing his nonprofit for selfish ends.

Tiffany Edwards Hunt, willfully and knowingly, illegally voting in one district while living in another, sickens me. It sickens me, that a candidate would hold a 'roast' in bad form and taste, and instead of the roast be self effacing, she targets her fellow candidates. Don't get me started on the political clique that has tried to take over Puna and how it sickens me.

Yes kalakoa, this all sickens and disgusts me too.

And yet, we the people, have an antidote that works in this thing called 'life'. The law of karma, the law of compensation and the law of cause and effect.

With all of that on our side,I am not going to give up the fight![Big Grin]

"Life is what you do while you are waiting to die. Life is how the time goes by." From Zorba the Greek.

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - snorkle - 10-12-2014

What about the "Roast" that RJ held?

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Guest - 10-12-2014

snorkle quote:"What about the "Roast" that RJ held?"

RJ's Roast? When was that? Was I there?

You're not talking about August 26,2014, when RJ called Tiffany out on stage and slammed her BIC rag down in front of her? http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2014/07/26/puna-council-candidate-storms-forum/

No kalakoa, that wasn't a Roast. That was a crucifixion and the next night was the cremation.

RJ's one woman protest, tirade I would even say, messed up Tiffany's mind so much that TEH told on herself, at the Universalist Church the next night, while trying to explain why she had been taking a 10 year home exemption in Hilo District 2, while living in District 6 and voting in District 5 and then the new District 4 for two elections.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfImFAdY1_8
Then without moving, she re-registers into Hawaiian Acres, 6 months before announcing her run for county council.

Let's keep on the story, so that when we get to the end, everybody knows how we got there.

Now how do you, snorkle, rationalize this? How do you overlook Tiffany's manipulation of the vote?

Go ahead snorkle, tell us that it is OK for Tiffany to do that. Why doesn't everybody do it? Come on Puna, lets register in Kona, so that we can affect the way they are running things over there.!

Just let everybody vote island wide. How about that?

Here is the Roast that I am referring to. I don't know why snorkle didn't put up the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNbsuwkO4IM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX0XHE-R_ug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXAxQq1uXNE

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Mendo - 10-12-2014

Sativa says, re: RJ running for council and getting 3% of vote, "that was some of the best money me, Rj and our friends, ever spent. Had RJ not been in the council race she would not have been able to call Tiffany Edwards Hunt out on stage."
Nice that you've clearly articulated your vision of democracy. It's highest goal for you is a bigger forum for tearing others down. Disgusting.

You have no idea the power we are getting ready to divest that has been depressing and oppressing the people of puna for over thirty years.

1. Replacing it with what?

2. Does it justify the methods?

3. Will it make any difference given the extensive "must/cannot" written into the Code?

Saliva asks;
"RJ's Roast? When was that? Was I there?"

Snorkanswers;
It was the Puna Pono Alliance forum. RJ performed a Magnificent self immolation. She roasted herself like a Buddhist Monk. How can you not be embarrassed by her violent spitting, stammering, newspaper slamming; getting thrown out, Tiffany damning meltdown?

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - missydog1 - 10-12-2014

I have still not heard snorkle or Mendo or DiscussTruth or kalakoa or anyone else who is pro Tiffany and/or attacking Sativa/RJ (or myself) seriously engage with the known facts of the alleged voter fraud or property tax fraud.

You keep focusing on the "negative" or "destructive" energy put forth to shine a light on the candidate's massive ethical warts; you keep changing the conversation. It would be refreshing if any of you were willing to focus on Tiffany Hunt's ethics for a moment. (Yes, we need a new topic on that.)

Do you think it is OK to cheat on property taxes -- while other taxpayers' taxes are being raised to cover services, while those on fixed income struggle with even small raises? Is that admirable in your elected representative?

Do you think it is not a big deal to sign a sworn falsehood on an affidavit that says the penalty for false information is a class C felony, imprisonment, fine, and so forth?

Do you think it is OK to carpetbag? Would you yourself personally step away from your own district, give up your ability to vote for your own local representation, in order to vote in some other race that engages you more? Will you support someone who cared so little about her own district as to do that?

Carol, as a District 4 voter in this conversation (formerly Dist 5), does it bother you in any way that Tiffany came to your district and did her best to shape YOUR district's future in 2010 and 2012, even though she did not live there?

Do any or all of you support someone who won't answer a straight question and hides behind an attorney hoping the people will overlook the question? At any time in the last two months, Tiffany could have called a press conference or made a public appearance to address questions of her alleged malfeasance, but instead she only published a paid statement in the Trib, and on her own blog, which did not take a clear position on the relevant questions.

This is the same woman who called out in her blog any County employee, appointed or elected, who "hid" or "walked away" from her when she wanted to question them, who shamed them publicly for not talking to the press (meaning herself). Where is her current engagement in dialogue with the press, and what happened to her supposedly unbiased editor? Silent!

People are already voting in the election. Voters of District 5 are already voting for Tiffany Edwards Hunt or for Danny Paleka. Nobody is deciding whether or not to vote for RJ or Sativa in this race, not one person. What you think of them should be completely irrelevant to the vote. They have no association with Paleka, won't be on his staff.

I happen to like both RJ and Sativa, but that's irrelevant. It does not matter whether you like the person with the message. What should matter is whether the message is true or likely to be true. How do you find out the truth? By talking about the facts, such as:

1) Did TEH permanently reside at the Pahoa surf shop from November 2008 to September 2013, as her sworn registration affidavits state?

2) Did TEH primarily reside in Hilo while she claimed a primary residence tax break there (2004--2014)?

3) Did TEH live in Mountainview (2007--2014) and benefit from a tax break on her husband's property (in place from 2007--2011)?

4) Did TEH benefit from a lower owner-occupied residential tax rate on her Hilo property while she rented it out?

5) Did TEH declare and pay the full excise and income tax on the Hilo property rental income between 2007 and 2014?

Putting it all together: did TEH vote in Pahoa where she did not live, while claiming a tax break for living in Hilo, while profiting on a rental due to not disclosing the rental activity to the HC Property Tax office, while at the same time residing in Hawaiian Acres in her family home and profiting from another property tax break on that home?

Are there any facts in these questions that are in dispute? Are these matters currently under police or County investigation? Intelligent voters might want to focus on getting clear on all this.

It's like a carny shell game. Three shells on the table, Pahoa, Hilo, Mountainview. Guess the shell where Tiffany Edwards Hunt really lives? Pick up one, and she has slid under another. You can't pin her down. Sorry, no prize for you.

I grant you that politics in Hawai'i has no record for cleanliness in this type of issue. If you support this type of unethical politician, that's your right, but why don't you just say so? All this heckling of the messenger reminds me of the person in the crowd playing assistant to the con artist running the shell game. Doesn't she have an attorney for that?

Distract, distort, divert attention, that's how the game is played, and that's how the house wins and the sucker loses. The sucker here being the voter and the people of this County who want a functional County Council.

Kathy

Do you think it is OK to cheat on property taxes

Is it "cheating" when few-if-any services are actually provided?

Is it "cheating" when Shipman pays a few dollars an acre?

It it "cheating" when nobody can account for the money spent?

Do you think it is not a big deal to sign a sworn falsehood on an affidavit

I never said "not a big deal", but I'm of the opinion that "prosecution will be limited". In this particular case, "effective prosecution" would happen in a timely fashion, namely "before the election". Still waiting to see how that one turns out.

Do you think it is OK to carpetbag?

No. Better question: "how much difference does it make when the Council is bound by legacy Code requirements, an old-boy network, and large local landowners?"

does it bother you in any way that Tiffany came to your district and did her best to shape YOUR district's future in 2010 and 2012

Yes, this bothers me, but see above. Helicopters bother me more, because these are an actual reality which affects the quality of my life on a daily basis.

Do any or all of you support someone who won't answer a straight question and hides behind an attorney hoping the people will overlook the question?

Aren't the elections officials doing the same thing? Shouldn't they be calling for clarity on the residency of current candidates? "That depends on what the definition of is, is."

Distract, distort, divert attention, that's how the game is played, and that's how the house wins and the sucker loses. The sucker here being the voter and the people of this County who want a functional County Council.

Was the GMO bill "functional"? Who got played for the sucker on that one?

Why is the Council calling for an extra $20M of "lava road bonds" when these roads are being built (in direct violation of section 23-10) with revenue redirected from an existing bond issue? Are we supposed to believe the park will still be built, or is it merely a "distraction" to ask about our public debt?

I prefer to wait until an accused person gets their Due Process to make a judgement.

The fact that RJ, Sativa, and you are her accusers, lends credibility to her defense. Their only mission for the last year has been to discredit anyone who is achieving the things that have eluded the tinfoil brigade. I think RJ's behavior at the Puna Pono Alliance was an assault by the definition of that crime. I marvel at Tiffany's patience in not pressing charges.

I've crafted a prayer for Danny Paleka to use during the upcoming election; " Lord, it's going to be close; please don't let those wack jobs come out and support me".

[Big Grin]