Punaweb Forum
Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Puna Politics (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies (/showthread.php?tid=14737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Guest - 10-13-2014

quote:
Originally posted by leilanidude

[i]

Would that have included candidates that committed vote fraud and things like property tax evasion?

Name a candidate that has been charged and/or convicted.

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - missydog1 - 10-13-2014

Carol, I apologize for being slow on the uptake, but I just realized you and I are operating in two different modes.

You see Discuss Truth aka Ken insulting RJ, and Sativa coming back at DT with a swing at Tiffany, and you think that is unfair. I see that point.

The thing is, Ken is Tiffany's online lapdog. One of the first people to ever comment to BIC, he has sworn his unwavering loyalty to her many times. To me and I don't doubt to Sativa, everything DT says is approved by Tiffany. If she didn't like DT calling RJ a former crackhead, DT would take it down. This was not the first time Ken or DT said that.

That is why Tiffany got the blowback for the name calling. DT is just a ghostnic for someone speaking for her. If she doesn't like the results, she can tell her dog to stand down and stop throwing out that type of garbage comment. Simple.

Kathy

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Rob Tucker - 10-13-2014

quote:
Originally posted by Athos

I assume Rob Tucker is the moderator since he has already closed down one Topic for veering off topic and getting personal. Rob, why are you not closing down this Topic for the same reason. The vaccination topic is so old it should have never been opened and it has gotten so crude and off topic that it is an embarrassment. How can people be so insensitive and cruel to people that could be considered eccentric different from the norm.

Please close down this Topic and allow the web to get back to sanity.

The politics section gets more latitude than most, especially in an election year.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

Carol, I apologize for being slow on the uptake, but I just realized you and I are operating in two different modes.

You see Discuss Truth aka Ken insulting RJ, and Sativa coming back at DT with a swing at Tiffany, and you think that is unfair. I see that point.

The thing is, Ken is Tiffany's online lapdog. One of the first people to ever comment to BIC, he has sworn his unwavering loyalty to her many times. To me and I don't doubt to Sativa, everything DT says is approved by Tiffany. If she didn't like DT calling RJ a former crackhead, DT would take it down. This was not the first time Ken or DT said that.

That is why Tiffany got the blowback for the name calling. DT is just a ghostnic for someone speaking for her. If she doesn't like the results, she can tell her dog to stand down and stop throwing out that type of garbage comment. Simple.

Kathy

Truly void KathyH

Totally void of any form of reality.

In your case, that cartoonist WAS correct.

quote:

The thing is, Ken is Tiffany's online lapdog. One of the first people to ever comment to BIC, he has sworn his unwavering loyalty to her many times.

Ok you sick puke, show me one post where I have "sworn his unwavering loyalty to her many times."

quote:

To me and I don't doubt to Sativa, everything DT says is approved by Tiffany.

Only a person with delusional thoughts, a warped mental personality as well as a person totally void of intellect would say something like that.

Find one form of this "approval" and post it on line, you sick perverted mental lunatic.

quote:

If she didn't like DT calling RJ a former crackhead, DT would take it down.

This was not the first time Ken or DT said that.

Once yet again, you totally void worthless piece of human crap, find ONE post where I ever said I would "take down" something TEH did not approve of.

quote:

Kathy

You truly are a sick mental midget of sheer lunacy.

And the really really sad part here, is despite you, a former toothless crack head and a constantly pot smoking loud foul mouthed idiot, NOT ONE WORD OF WHAT you have said here is anywhere near the truth or the reality of anything real.

Truly, you are one sick puppy KathyH

If anybody needs counseling here, whom you recommended TEH get, because the pot smoking loud foul mouthed ass wipe Sativa called her mother a prostitute, is you.

And to Rob, my apologies, but I refuse to sit back and let this worthless pig of a sick puke KathyH make these false, untrue and totally warped lunatic accusations.

quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

Anyone have anything to say about Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies? Or vaccinations?

Well, when people like RJ and Sativa conspire to shove their ignorance down the peoples throats, this is what you get:

http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/yhq2cw/preventable-diseases-on-the-rise

I choose this clip, because MOST intelligent people can understand it.

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - hikatz - 10-14-2014

Ken, this restrained anger has to be difficult for you, oh I forgot this is Punaweb!
I had my doubts that DiscussTruth was Ken, until reading the last three posts and the bitter diatribe against Kathy.

The TL comment was a disgusting low blow, what a tacky, cheap shot! But then remembering your explicit rants against him on another site, it is something I would expect from you when you are attacked.
Kathy (my opinion) you are perpetuating the problem, by stirring it up with your disparaging remarks against DT, is it worth it?[Sad]

We need a rational discussion about Tiffany's candidacy for the council. The allegations, disputed timeline and comments brought up in this and other topics, raised questions about Tiffany's candidacy that I was not aware of, I hope they will be answered before the elections.

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Frank - 10-14-2014

let the vote fall where it may...most of us know by now which way we're leaning...danny? tiff?

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Guest - 10-14-2014

Actually hikatz, In a way, I have to agree with you.

About the questions raised about Tiffany, and hopefully a response before the elections will happen.

However that being said, my anger is directed at one hell of a warped sick lunatic who has made over 300 plus posts demeaning Tiffany, and of recent late, talking a comment made by Puna's constantly stoned vile foul ass wipe Sativa about TEH's mother being a prostitute, to where Kathy has already presumed TEH needs counseling because of her parents actions when she was a child.

Add in the other "peanut gallery" of comments, such as LD who has already tried and convicted TEH of all crimes against humanity, I and felt it necessary to put my foot down - actually, I plan on putting my foot into their mouths eventually, and put a stop to this pure character assignation of TEH - along with anybody "they" don't like.

Call it what you will, but the TL comment I made was 100% called for.

I have decided that I will be using my vast resources and will soon be taking a very active part in finally shutting up these 3 rabid puke holes, named KathyH, RJ and Sativa.

It may take me months, but their demise in this town is soon coming.

Complements of "Ken!"

I can understand voter dissent, I can understand a "crooked" politician, but what these three slime balls have done here is the equivalent of blaming the victim for the rape.

I aim to stop them. For once and for all.

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - kalakoa - 10-14-2014

hopefully a response before the elections will happen.

Not expensive enough; a special election is obviously required after the fact.