Punaweb Forum
HPP Explosion Related to Marijuana Refining - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: HPP Explosion Related to Marijuana Refining (/showthread.php?tid=12925)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: HPP Explosion Related to Marijuana Refining - Bullwinkle - 01-03-2014

note to self - never empty solvent containers that under pressure INDOORS

darwin award contender

RE: HPP Explosion Related to Marijuana Refining - OpenD - 01-03-2014

quote:
Originally posted by gypsy69So this highly popular way of making hash does not Kill anymore?. Why cant people just buy a small amount down at Roger Cristie's or through the pain management club

There are two key factors that make it appealing... 1) It's a way of concentrating the THC left in the stems and leaves after the higher potency buds have been harvested for smoking, and 2) the honey oil produced can be smoked in e-cigarettes, an increasingly popular delivery system

RE: HPP Explosion Related to Marijuana Refining - CheerDaFUP - 01-03-2014

Butane Honey Oil and other chemically extracted cannabis products are becoming extremely popular on the mainland. It's too bad people don't take a few minutes to youtube safety precautions which will warn you to never ever heat butane or other flammable solvents indoors!

about as smart as using "brake clean" on your auto calipers - outside ok inside deadly ....

this guy would have blown something up pot or no pot .....dumb is as dumb does - boom!

RE: HPP Explosion Related to Marijuana Refining - Peter Easterling - 01-03-2014

So dumb he deserved being burned to death? Another internet tough guy! Button it up and try to understand aloha.

Feel very sad for the individual - no one "deserves" to get burned or injured .... Now had there been sleeping children in the house - or the place next door caught fire..... would we be as kind?

Self inflicted is self inflicted, hurt some one else because of stupidity and lack of research .......

Death Sports? ..... Same, Same imho

edit (sp)

RE: HPP Explosion Related to Marijuana Refining - HereOnThePrimalEdge - 01-03-2014

quote:
Originally posted by Bullwinkle

this guy would have blown something up pot or no pot
Every one of us probably has a handful of incidents we would call close calls or a brush with death. We might be driving carefully on the highway and another person pulls out right in front of us. Or maybe a neighbor suggests you use a torch to loosen a stuck nut on a brake line, and just as the nut is starting to smoke a little, you think, "wait a minute, isn't brake fluid flammable?" And then BOOM a chunk of it blows 2 inches into the ground. And not into your chest or brain.

I've managed pretty well in the 30 years since that happened.

Blame the torch?

Every time I see those xrays where some one shoots a nail into their own head..... never played with one 'till I started to build out here - how would you do that?

kaiser foundation is anti pot - not because of health effects - but because they have nightmares about electric tool use while under the influence...... or thats the scuttlebut....

yup I pay attention - the reaper can be lurking anywhere..... a few close shaves - so far my luck holding out - I wont play with routers though.... they scare the pants off me.... grin

last edit - off to the yard

RE: HPP Explosion Related to Marijuana Refining - microage97 - 01-03-2014

Sounds like a couple of drug heads. One got the long dirt nap...I can't say I feel for the guy, maybe his folk because they are left wondering where they went wrong. I certainly don't need them down here endangering my family.

RE: HPP Explosion Related to Marijuana Refining - Guest - 01-03-2014

This tragic accident should be looked at closely by our county and state (reps), We don't need this kind of loss in our communities. Makes one wonder how the H.P.D or Feds will twist this into their favor and how this may be looked at as a serious offense. Or they can see that other states with similar communities are approaching these things differently and it's working. Interesting how Colorado was celebrating a new year as Puna is mourning yet another mishap. Interesting how millions is spent to chase these folks indoors to pay a high price for electric or gas and tax to the state. So when this happens who then is liable?. Does anyone know if the woman was related to Brooks Maloof a great man and local real estate rep?.