Punaweb Forum
Billy Kenoi gets a what?? - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Billy Kenoi gets a what?? (/showthread.php?tid=15770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Billy Kenoi gets a what?? - shockwave rider - 04-02-2015

quote:
Originally posted by Bullwinkle

You mean those "new residents" that turn over or move back to Florida every two years on average?

Or the ones that bailed on their Puna mortgages and car payments at the start of the lava flow, buying a one way and leaving their car at the airport for cu hawaii to deal with.....

Many of us moved here to get away from the carpet bagging on the mainland - thanks for letting me hang out..... Is what I have for the locals....

Do you have an actual credible source for these statements? Or is this just rumor from the coconut wireless?

I'm not trying to pick on you, but I have always wondered about that much cited 2 years average, where did that number come from? Or is it just a made up fact? All the people who have moved in and out of our neighborhood in a short period of time were "locals" who moved here from other islands and then moved back when they figured out the cheap real estate comes with a crappy job market and long commute to Hilo. All our former mainlander neighbors, except the couple who just moved here right before Iselle, have been living here for years, if not decades.

RE: Billy Kenoi gets a what?? - Bullwinkle - 04-02-2015

Yup on both counts .....airport security having their hands full at the time

RE: Billy Kenoi gets a what?? - lavalava - 04-02-2015

Anyway... Back to Slick Billy, our homegrown scammer. Just another egomaniac politician. The bright side is he is termed out and will be out of our hair soon enough!

And back to glass houses ...... "everyone who moves to puna seems to have something they are running from." .....not always the case - but certainly a common thread in many places in the rain forest teeming with ex pats.

quote from someone who was born here and in my opinion has it figured out. This aint Maui ....no matter how hard one wants to change things - it never will be - but it will always be a prime spot for wittnes relocation - know your neighbor - grin

and that in my opinion is the crux of the issue -

RE: Billy Kenoi gets a what?? - HereOnThePrimalEdge - 04-02-2015

the rain forest teeming with ex pats...
will always be a prime spot for wittnes relocation...

Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat! Nothin' up my sleeve...

Ever hear the term "social security refugees" .... Self descriptive of the Cabo San Lucas crowd..... my first encounter with ex pat group dynamics - learned a lot .... helps in Puna

have a good day

RE: Billy Kenoi gets a what?? - Shoresresident - 04-02-2015

Folks lets stick the real point here, he got a hand job and nothing else. He is a disgrace to our Island and he should be thrown out flat on his okole.

RE: Billy Kenoi gets a what?? - punafish - 04-02-2015

Shoresresident, can you cite a specific link or credible source to back up your claim?

RE: Billy Kenoi gets a what?? - PunaMauka2 - 04-02-2015

thanks punafish. i aint necessarily a huge fan of Mayor Kenoi, but such highly embellished scandal slander isn't good for anyone in the community.

RE: Billy Kenoi gets a what?? - ElysianWort - 04-02-2015

Plain as day. Yet another corrupt politician regardless of sex, color, creed or background. Obvious he would have liked to get away with it and this issue never surface. Glad it did and hope his career is over.