Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Kenoi gets a what??
He got a handjob!!
Enjoy life, smile, show compassion and most importantly be grateful for the things you have!
www.aceyourcollegeclasses.com
Well if it cost $892, I think he got screwed.
Pretty sure We The People are the ones getting screwed on this one.
Those who live in glass houses ...so Billy gets a buzz on and whips out....the wrong card.....

The tea house must not have taken mastercard or Amex - I hate when that happens - grin

JUdge Billy (like everyone else) by the job he has done while on duty (A+) in my book - not what he does on his time off

He made the county whole, end of story - anyone going to work today? or are we all going to spend our time posting about how superior we are and how we never leave our keyboards, instead of getting off our duffs and doing something about what troubles us?

tempest in a tea cup

I wish I could give Billy an A+. I think he did fine on the lava emergency - that gets an A. He did his best to maintain the union and vendor kickback status during the fiscal emergency and for that I give him a C... most all the mayors have maintained the general squandering of taxpayer funds on their friends and political supporters. Billy is not unusual there.

What really bothers me is Billy did less than zero to resolve the institutional problems on the island. Especially the clustermess revolving around the illegally formed subdivisions. Given an opportunity to improve the situation (Like supporting legislation to make Fuel Tax Revenues available to the subdivisions) he worked behind the scenes to make that fail.... for that Billy gets an F. So Puna can look forward to another decade or two of worsening conditions. Mahalo Billy.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
i live in ah glass house...i stick my hand into bullwinkle's pocket and take $800...i'll pay it back in 6 years but bullwinkle doesn't know this...i've never verbalized that this is how i roll...will my house crack and break?
So you are on EBT as well - happens every day - best of all is waiting in line while the ebt folks do 3 transactions, one being similac, the other two candy and beer while my ice cream is melting - grin

couldnt resist - came home with soggy ice cream - now thats an issue!

have a great day
http://hawaiitribune-herald.com/topnews/...-back-7500

"He planned a 4 p.m. media conference Wednesday in Honolulu to publicly apologize".

Apologize in Honolulu? I thought he was Hawaii County mayor. Is he transmitting his apologies from the Hostess Bar? mmhhh
punalvr
It's not just what he did on his down time. It's because some of what he did was illegal and at taxpayer expense.

If a taxpayer tried to put hostess bar tabs and surfboards, etc. on his business card as a business expense, then offered to remove them as deductions six years later only after the IRS, State Tax Dept, and Hawaii State Excise discovered the "mistake," those three agencies would run him through the wringer with paperwork, late fees, interest, and penalties. Even if he claimed that he did an outstanding A+ job over all of that time period.

An apology on the 5 PM News wouldn't cut it.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
What really bothers me is Billy did less than zero to resolve the institutional problems on the island.

A well-defined problem can be nurtured, cared for, and passed on to a successor.

A solved problem quickly fades from the collective public memory.