Punaweb Forum
Hi there! I'm moving to Discovery Harbor. - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hi there! I'm moving to Discovery Harbor. (/showthread.php?tid=18192)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Hi there! I'm moving to Discovery Harbor. - Punatic007 - 03-25-2017

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

Great. Another rainmaker.

By what measure are you implying this individual is not legal and legit. Tell me.

What is your purpose in casting aspersions on this person? Does it make you feel good?

If I don't get a good answer you will be taking a vacation.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

You completely misunderstood me, in no way did I insinuate the poster is not legal or legit. I don't know him, I was simply amending your statement as we are very blessed in this country to include "do as we wish AS LONG as it is legal and legit", all of us.

RE: Hi there! I'm moving to Discovery Harbor. - DanielP - 03-25-2017

Linchpin,
So, You still have two legs? A 9 year old? If you really got my point, and worked on it, you could be much happier and be able to show Aloha. Get to work on that head of yours and your heart too.

No pity, that doesn't help. Just trying to offer a tool

RE: Hi there! I'm moving to Discovery Harbor. - glassnumbers - 03-25-2017

quote:
Once again, you missed my point. Or perhaps you overlooked it? Or perhaps you ignored it in order to change the subjet (which has happened quite a few many times in this thread).
My point was about feeling that it is perfectly acceptable to use tax funded programs (SSI, SNAP, etc) meant to provide sustenance and sundries to purchase illegal drugs to support someone's habbit/addition. There's a reason foodstamps don't cover beer.

My point is that I use medical cannabis as medicine to deal with my social anxiety, I even linked four different sites in regards to medical cannabis and autism, which you ignored to continue your ignorant crusade against a drug that helps billions of people around the globe every day and is less toxic than tylenol or ibuprofen. Medical cannabis isn't meth, it isn't beer, it isn't cocaine, it isn't valium, it isn't vicodin. Educate. Yourself.

It's terrible that while you happen to live in paradise, you've deliberately chosen to jail yourself in such a complete prison of fear that it's literally blinded you. You completely ignored four different links I posted all pointing to medical cannabis and autism and it's medicinal use.

Aloha Smile

RE: Hi there! I'm moving to Discovery Harbor. - Rob Tucker - 03-25-2017

Geez,

One person shares his joy, two people have to share their misery.

Sound a lot like, one step forward, two steps back.

Punatic007, Do not amend my statements. I will amend my statements. You look to your own. You are on the edge of departure for awhile.

Punaweb moderator

RE: Hi there! I'm moving to Discovery Harbor. - Mimosa - 03-25-2017

Yes Obie - in our 90s and drive a 3 inch lifted 4x4 Dodge .
Despite a bit of arthritis creeping in,very fit.Hubby though just had # 2 stroke but at 90 to be expected.
We volunteer by giving extra to the food basket for those less fortunate than ourselves.
And our truck is totally legal and full coverage insurance.Just installed front and back dash cams and soon side cams for all the drunk texters out there.

How Obie do you help our community .

Mrs.Mimosa

glassnumbers,
I'm not going to furnish a link because the evidence is easy to find from the numerous studies.....

Marijuana thwarts emotional growth. The daily smoker remains the same emotional age as when he started smoking. This is due to the brain being so "anesthetized" by the accumulating THC the individual does not process emotions properly. Not only do you have thwarted emotional growth you have a great deal of suppressed emotions which make the individual highly apt to over-react with negative and inappropriate emotional responses.

Yes the weed is great for your social anxiety, but is it really worth it? Doing your inner homework is harder but it's a permanent fix unlike pot.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

Geez,

One person shares his joy, two people have to share their misery.

Sound a lot like, one step forward, two steps back.

Punatic007, Do not amend my statements. I will amend my statements. You look to your own. You are on the edge of departure for awhile.

Punaweb moderator

FYI there was not one iota of malintent in my post towards you or anyone else. In fact viewing the shocking video link posted here of the grief caused to you and your business by the planning/building depts and ethics board has me speaking highly of you and in support of you to others in the construction industry private and public. But for some strange reason perhaps my views on geothermal, IDK, you don't like me? Anyone here can read my posting history and see I'm mostly helpful and positive and my negative is better than most here. I will continue to be on your side as I feel you were wronged by the county/state and are due all damages incurred regardless of how much you dislike me. Good luck and I hope you recoop your losses and then some.

RE: Hi there! I'm moving to Discovery Harbor. - glassnumbers - 03-25-2017

quote:
Originally posted by Punatic007

glassnumbers,
I'm not going to furnish a link because the evidence is easy to find from the numerous studies.....

Marijuana thwarts emotional growth. The daily smoker remains the same emotional age as when he started smoking. This is due to the brain being so "anesthetized" by the accumulating THC the individual does not process emotions properly. Not only do you have thwarted emotional growth you have a great deal of suppressed emotions which make the individual highly apt to over-react with negative and inappropriate emotional responses.

Yes the weed is great for your social anxiety, but is it really worth it? Doing your inner homework is harder but it's a permanent fix unlike pot.

don't quote psuedoscience at me without even providing links, and then pretend like you know what it means to be autistic.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/1113412883/cannabis-and-emotional-processing-030116/

Oh, look! its a link. You know what it says?

Published in the journal PLOS ONE, the study also found their observed effect could be counteracted based on if the emotions are clearly or implicitly seen.

So, you have no idea what it is like to be autistic, or how we process emotion, which is entirely different from neurotypical people.... You're also completely wrong about pakololo, too. All it takes is to be able to clearly see the emotion, and potheads respond just like anyone else. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, Punatic007.

Aloha Smile

RE: Hi there! I'm moving to Discovery Harbor. - Linchpin - 03-25-2017

I just want to chill out on the beach, swim, boogie board, smoke some pakalolo take my insulin injection...

...it would be killer to smoke a joint undergo dialysis and watch the sun rise over the ocean.

If it's your medication for a bonafide illness, then have the maturity to treat it as such.
You don't see anyone else bragging about the medication they are forced to take. Just the potheads.

On a side note, I wonder how many people in the "pot is medicine" movement are looking for a way to extract the necessary compounds out of marijuana to use it as medicine, while leaving the euphoria inducing elements behind.

RE: Hi there! I'm moving to Discovery Harbor. - PaulW - 03-25-2017

Just ignore these grumpy types, it's pretty much live and let live here.
You're going to love it.