Punaweb Forum
Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Puna Politics (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies (/showthread.php?tid=14737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Rob Tucker - 10-08-2014

Sativa,

I understand that you have some skills at both directing criticism and deflecting criticism. I lived in the south for ten years and know a dozen quite colorful ways to ask you the same thing. But I keep it rather simple and direct. This is being civil. It is a yes or no question.

Will R.J. and Sativa give a yes or no answer as to whether or not they were participating in any manner in a multi-level marketing program for Oxysilver - Len Horowitz' alternative to vaccinations?

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Guest - 10-08-2014

kalakoa quote:""What is it you want to know?
See above: "were you, or were you not, involved in any multi-level marketing effort with Len Horowitz". Then note the dissembling repsponse which fails to address the very point.
At this point the issue is moot in that it will not alter the perceived credibility of the people involved. Congratulations on a fine showing!"

kalakoa, as if you are the all and end of Puna. Get a life.

You can save your "congratulations" for Tiffany and Graham.

Why don't you get your jollies and write an editorial to the trib.

Go public kalakoa and I am sure if you want to get any verification talk to John Olson who will be sure to point out our faults. Do you know him? He will be happy to tell you all about us. In fact, I am sure he will concur with everything you are saying here on the web.

Sativa,

This is public.

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - HereOnThePrimalEdge - 10-08-2014

Remind me not to ask Sativa for directions if I'm driving somewhere...

Rob Tucker quote:""Will R.J. and Sativa give a yes or no answer as to whether or not they were participating in any manner in a multi-level marketing program for Oxysilver - Len Horowitz' alternative to vaccinations?"

There is only one answer to tell you Mr. Tucker. No, RJ and I were not involved in any kind of multi marketing . We are videographers and MS. Sherri Kane approached us, in or around October-Novemeber(?) 2010, and asked if she could air our videos on her channel. Ms. Kane told RJ and I, that if anyone clicked on our video and watched it and then ordered a book or any product we would get a small percentage.

That sounded like a great proposition and an opportunity to be compensated for the money we put out to do the work we do.

We (actually I) got one check for $30 to $35(?) dollars and that was it. And that was four years ago. I sold nothing to anyone for them. I never took a course or an order.

So in summation, NO! We did not sell anything! But if you really want to know,subpoena Len Horowitz's 501c3 and look into the $30 to $35 dollar check. In fact, ask him to make a copy of the cancelled check. And that will be that.

So in a long about way, which is probably a tortuous experience to you, the answer is NO! Unshakable, unequivocally and give us a lie detector or truth serum and it will still come up NO.

Mr. Tucker, I will tell you this. I wish your questions would be as demanding to Tiffany and/or Graham as they have been to us.

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - kalakoa - 10-08-2014

Remind me not to ask Sativa for directions

"Where you're going is totally irrelevant! It's just amazing how you think you can go somewhere. Can't you see that a no-bid contract was awarded to paint the lines on the road? Our community (of three) agreed on these speed limits through discussion and consensus..."

kalakoa quote:' Remind me not to ask Sativa for directions

"Where you're going is totally irrelevant! It's just amazing how you think you can go somewhere. Can't you see that a no-bid contract was awarded to paint the lines on the road? Our community (of three) agreed on these speed limits through discussion and consensus..."
'

huh? What does that have to do with this thread? I give you an answer and all you can do is ask us about some lines on a road?

Thank you Sativa. It was a simple question. Sorry you got your panties in a knot about it.

Rob Tucker quote:"Thank you Sativa. It was a simple question. Sorry you got your panties in a knot about it."

I wanted to see how ridiculous and how vicious it would get before I gave my answer. I was engaged by all the posts and curious about who would follow you over here and what they would say. Mahalo to those who brought a little sanity and light to the conversation.

And to all our detractors...See ya in the funny pages.[Big Grin]

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - missydog1 - 10-08-2014

Sativa, thanks.
I'm curious, What were your videos about?

So, I get confused when people talk about Naeole's proposal for the County to buy the steam vents property and turn it into a park, and at the same time talk about Horowitz being somehow benefitted, or some kind of weird scam going on. Do you feel like talking about it, not that you are posting here?

I always thought that Steam Vent Inn (or whatever its name du jour) owned by Len Horowitz, was one parcel of land, private with no access except to guests and invitees. And that there was an adjacent piece of property where different owner or owners left it unfenced and basically tolerated the public visiting the vents. But there were liability concerns.

I thought that Emily proposed the County would obtain the second property so that the public could still have access and maybe fix it up to be something more. Was RJ the aide for Emily when that happened? What was it really about?

There were many visitors who were interested in coming to the steam vents, I know that.

Kathy