Punaweb Forum
Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Puna Politics (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies (/showthread.php?tid=14737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - SBango - 10-08-2014

You guys crack me up! It's amazing to see how much energy you put into tearing each other down with these personal squabbles.

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Guest - 10-08-2014

quote:
Originally posted by Sativa

Rob Tucker quote:""Will R.J. and Sativa give a yes or no answer as to whether or not they were participating in any manner in a multi-level marketing program for Oxysilver - Len Horowitz' alternative to vaccinations?"

There is only one answer to tell you Mr. Tucker. No, RJ and I were not involved in any kind of multi marketing . We are videographers and MS. Sherri Kane approached us, in or around October-Novemeber(?) 2010, and asked if she could air our videos on her channel. Ms. Kane told RJ and I, that if anyone clicked on our video and watched it and then ordered a book or any product we would get a small percentage.

That sounded like a great proposition and an opportunity to be compensated for the money we put out to do the work we do.

We (actually I) got one check for $30 to $35(?) dollars and that was it. And that was four years ago. I sold nothing to anyone for them. I never took a course or an order.

So in summation, NO! We did not sell anything! But if you really want to know,subpoena Len Horowitz's 501c3 and look into the $30 to $35 dollar check. In fact, ask him to make a copy of the cancelled check. And that will be that.

So in a long about way, which is probably a tortuous experience to you, the answer is NO! Unshakable, unequivocally and give us a lie detector or truth serum and it will still come up NO.

Mr. Tucker, I will tell you this. I wish your questions would be as demanding to Tiffany and/or Graham as they have been to us.

I can't believe the answer here was totally missed. By everyone, including Mr. Tucker.

The question was did you participate, not sell.

Your answer clearly states that you participated.

Therefore, it is plausible to state that you could have used your position in Emily's administration to craft legislation/resolutions/bills or other means to affect a potential person to buy a product to which you profited on.

So, the correct answer to the questions, was YES, you participated.

Discuss Truth quote: "So, the correct answer to the questions, was YES, you participated."

Discuss Truth, Tell it to the judge!

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - missydog1 - 10-08-2014

Something like,
Sativa: Your Honor, in October or November of 2010, we realized we had the potential to make a tiny bit of money after our previously filmed video content got played on someone else's channel, if only consumers would click and buy this so called miracle cure.

Wow, we thought, let's talk the boss (well, RJ's boss) into sponsoring some resolution that will get those clicks into high gear. Darn it, If only she had not lost the election on November 2nd, 2010, we could have been in the catbird seat.

What to do? Oh I know, let's get in our Wayback machine and travel back in time to 2009, and talk her into letting us author some anti-vaccine hysteria. Aunty Emily does anything we ask of course, after all we are from the future so we can manipulate her easily.

Your Honor, sadly, in spite of all our clever efforts, we got one check for 30 bucks.
--------
Psst, Silly Sativa, just sell the ability to time travel, you'll make way more than 30 bucks. [:p]

Kathy

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - hikatz - 10-08-2014

Kathy, your descriptive timeline is priceless[Big Grin]

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - TomK - 10-08-2014

I think wording is quite important here, but I am surprised to read about the check. I can't think of any time in my life I have received a check or money for something I have not participated in. Further, we're now being asked to look into Len Horowitz's finances to confirm there really was a check sent by Sativa. Sativa confirms one was sent. And that's not participating?

Posted by Sativa:

"But if you really want to know,subpoena Len Horowitz's 501c3 and look into the $30 to $35 dollar check. In fact, ask him to make a copy of the cancelled check. And that will be that."

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - KeaauRich - 10-08-2014

Maybe I'm missing something here, but this seems like the battle of the network trolls... Is anyone's opinion of anyone going to be changed by this ongoing back and forth? Don't we all have bigger fish to fry?

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - hikatz - 10-08-2014

Sativa,
Thank you for your response, but as you can see it changes nothing, the few punawebbers will still keep up the attacks and accusations of shady deals!
It is also very obvious from remarks that have been made, you and RJ can handle anything that is thrown your way.[Big Grin][Big Grin]

I agree with KeaauRich, this is going nowhere, so I am bowing out of this topic, I think our input just keeps stirring it up!

quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

Something like,
Sativa: Your Honor, in October or November of 2010, we realized we had the potential to make a tiny bit of money after our previously filmed video content got played on someone else's channel, if only consumers would click and buy this so called miracle cure.

Wow, we thought, let's talk the boss (well, RJ's boss) into sponsoring some resolution that will get those clicks into high gear. Darn it, If only she had not lost the election on November 2nd, 2010, we could have been in the catbird seat.

What to do? Oh I know, let's get in our Wayback machine and travel back in time to 2009, and talk her into letting us author some anti-vaccine hysteria. Aunty Emily does anything we ask of course, after all we are from the future so we can manipulate her easily.

Your Honor, sadly, in spite of all our clever efforts, we got one check for 30 bucks.
--------
Psst, Silly Sativa, just sell the ability to time travel, you'll make way more than 30 bucks. [:p]

Kathy

Typical response from you Kathy, I would have expected nothing less!

So, the letter of the law needs only to be followed by those you don't like. Those you like, can do whatever the hell they want!

You really should look into the two people you have blindly supported here Kathy.

Really, you should!

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - kalakoa - 10-09-2014

Note: executive summary follows.

Is anyone's opinion of anyone going to be changed by this ongoing back and forth?

No.

Don't we all have bigger fish to fry?

Yes.