Punaweb Forum
Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Puna Politics (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies (/showthread.php?tid=14737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Mendo - 10-09-2014

After evading the direct question 5 times, and finally answering "NO!", Sativa says "Ms. Kane told RJ and I, that if anyone clicked on our video and watched it and then ordered a book or any product we would get a small percentage. "
Which means 'yes' is the correct answer to the question. Subterfuge much?

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Guest - 10-09-2014

kalakoa quote:"Don't we all have bigger fish to fry?"

Well, kalakoa, you sure have been frying it till it got crisp.

Discuss Truth:"I can't believe the answer here was totally missed. By everyone, including Mr. Tucker."

So smart you are, discuss truth, you should run for council.

hikatz quote:"It is also very obvious from remarks that have been made, you and RJ can handle anything that is thrown your way."

Yes, because we know we are loved in this community called Puna.

hikatz, how do you reach people like kalakoa , discuss truth, and some others, who display low life conditions and a disingenuous attitude towards us on every topic? There is probably nothing we can do to reach them. It is pointless to argue with these people I have no idea who I am even talking to. They hide behind their user, abuser, misuser names.

So, this it is all they can say about us? Nitpicking! There is no there there. Go ahead and beat a dead horse. There is nothing of substance here only sarcasm by some to put us down. They don't dare talk about the work we did on the building code, they don't dare talk about what we did in terms of the energy code or no smoking in cars with kids etc. These are all ordinances too or amendments of ordinances that were to the benefit of the people. They are called laws not resolutions. Most bills die in committee; go ask Senator Ruderman.

We have been a service to this community, but we are nobodies and I guess all of the above really doesn't have anything to do with the train going to Georgia. It's all just 'nostalgia' brought on by the lava. I guess.

I love the first amendment. It gives ALL an opportunity to express themselves. Tolerance that is what I am learning on the punaweb. See you over on, Candidate Eligibility, or one of the other relevant topics.

This one is pau for now.
I am out of here so have a tub thumpin' Thursday!

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - kalakoa - 10-09-2014

a disingenuous attitude towards us on every topic?

I can only respond in kind to your disingenuous crusade. Whether or not I (or anyone) agree with your principles, the methods are highly destructive, and the selectiveness of your crusades is matched only by the selectiveness of County enforcement.

Perhaps you can be elected Queen of Otherside after lava cuts everything off.

Good luck!

quote:
Originally posted by SativaSo smart you are, discuss truth, you should run for council.

I did not participate in quackery for personal gain, as you did and as you have now admitted to!

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - Mendo - 10-09-2014

Kalakoa says "Perhaps you (Sativa) can be elected Queen of Otherside after lava cuts everything off." I usually agree with Kalakoa, but why punish the people of Lower Puna like this? Haven't they suffered enough!?

Remember, for all their verbiage and noise, RJ/S got less than 3% of the vote!

Mendo quote:"Remember, for all their verbiage and noise, RJ/S got less than 3% of the vote!"

Actually Mendo, that was some of the best money me, Rj and our friends, ever spent.

Had RJ not been in the council race she would not have been able to call Tiffany Edwards Hunt out on stage.

http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2014/07/26/puna-council-candidate-storms-forum/

And RJ would not have been at the Unitarian church, the next night, to hear all about Mrs. Hunt's home exemption and the fraud that she has been perpetrating for all these years, living in one district and voting in another. Plain and simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfImFAdY1_8

What we don't know is the reason why Mrs. Hunt would have sacrificed her career in politics to get back at Emily Naeole her former boss. All I can surmise is that Tiffany Edwards Hunt is one sick woman. Ask her mother in law.

Voter fraud may not be a big deal to some but it is a big deal to the US government on every level and that is why this case will move forward. Hopefully to the grand jury that will result in an indictment. How embarrassing!

Voter fraud may not be a big deal to some

Again: it's admirable that some would uphold the democratic principles ... while also being meaningless simply because you can't vote Big Money out of office.

but it is a big deal to the US government

Only as a tool of disenfranchisement.

For a (cynical, but probably too accurate) example: suppose the Mayor and the entire County Council were all up for re-election with no incumbents running. The public elects a clean slate in a fair election where all candiates win by a clear majority.

What happens next? They all do as they're told by the "large local landowners", so nothing really changes...

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - missydog1 - 10-09-2014

Well, kalakoa, there are plenty of people who believe that voting won't change anything. I'm married to one of them, never has voted, never will, believes it is all a corrupt system.

Myself, I have always voted, despite agreeing there is corruption in the system.

I would say to you, feel free to be unconcerned with voter fraud due to your personal belief system regarding the big picture. That said, perhaps you can allow that it is absolutely all right for people who do vote and care about voting to show strong concern.

I can respect your right to have your slant on it, but it bothers me that with every post almost you try to undercut the right of citizens to pursue the rule of law and to pursue the goal of less corruption in local government, one small step at a time as it may be.

Kathy

It is absolutely fine for people to vote their conscience and to be concerned with the integrity of the process; I have no problem with that, nor should anyone behave differently based on my personal opinions.

Just don't fool yourselves into thinking of the situation as a "democracy" or believe that you have "representation".

I, for one, am glad I won't live long enough to see where the US is going.

RE: Hawaii Island anti-vaccination policies - TomK - 10-09-2014

quote:
Originally posted by kalakoa

Note: executive summary follows.

Is anyone's opinion of anyone going to be changed by this ongoing back and forth?

No.
[...]
My opinion has been changed by this thread. Please don't assume things that you can't possibly know about.