Punaweb Forum
OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. (/showthread.php?tid=9628)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - hawaiideborah - 12-16-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Kelena

Mindy not here yet! She arrives next Thursday evening. She will be out strutting on Friday, though and you won't be able to miss her. Just keep your eyes peeled for an unusually small and very girly dalmatian in pink, accompanied by a daddy with a baseball bat and hornet spray.

I will approach cautiously...

RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - Kelena - 12-16-2011

You're fine. I'm harmless. But there sure are a lot of loose dogs on this street and I don't like that.

RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - Kapohocat - 12-17-2011

[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

It's sunny!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - mostkeytoes - 12-17-2011

The rain just won't quit. Even with the sun shining, it's still showering :p

If we pretend the rain is snow, we're having a very white Christmas Big Grin

RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - mostkeytoes - 12-18-2011

Ten minutes ago it was bright and sunny. I said yay lets get some yard bbq going. Then as I pulled out the grill, it came pouring down. I looked up the sky and the clouds were in a formation that says ” gotcha” :/

RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - missydog1 - 12-18-2011

Bright lovely sun today, but just checked NOAA on a whim and it calls for heavy rain and thunderstorms beginning late afternoon. It IS late afternoon. So I guess it will turn on a dime any minute now. [:0]

"And I'm sure it wouldn't interest anybody, outside of a small circle of friends ~ Phil Ochs

RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - jennybee - 12-18-2011

I love rainy days but i don't know how to prevent rain from damaging my shoes ;/ and rain makes me feel super lazy.. That's my biggest problem!

I actually miss the sun, the heat, beaches and milk shakes Smile

RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - macuu222 - 12-19-2011

Pouring again today. I can't figure though why there are so many tour helicopters in the sky. I guess they go rain or shine....That and probably way more tourists this time of year wanting a glimpse of the volcano.

RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - hawaiideborah - 12-20-2011

Just back from 3 days in the warmth and sun. Not a drop of rain. Great 59th birthday surprise and just what I needed. Feel like I can take another 6 weeks of daily rain, or has it been 7 weeks of some rain every day?
Highly recommend 3 days in the sun. Feel much better now.[Big Grin]

RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - Kapohocat - 12-21-2011

quote:
Originally posted by hawaiideborah

Just back from 3 days in the warmth and sun....

Where did you go? Seattle????? J/k. [Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]