Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Soon!
Here is a video from the company that makes one of the latest mdels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bMFt4vSerk

".410 shotgun / rock salt? teasing FAA says keep it in line of sight and under 400 feet
I imagine "drone napping" or third party control of offending drones not long out....."

I don't know,you have real time video downlinked and recorded on your phone,including someone shooting at it.Don't think it can be drone napped because if it loses the controller signal it uses autopilot and GPS to return to the origin of it's flight.

I saw one down here in Kapoho and when its about 150 feet in the air you can no longer hear it and it is not easy to see !!
Since some still seem confused, this post is about drones used by the FAA, and those drones would be federal property.

Shooting at federal property is a felony.

-Destroying federal property with a firearm.

-Shooting a firearm in a subdivision.

Anything else you want to illustrate for us?
Rainyjim, I respect your opinion. Don't you think flying these are invading peoples privacy? To fly one over others or their land at anytime seems wrong. Who is liable when one comes down on a car or through a window?. Tour copters have been annoying enough, then there is the military green harvest, now throw in flying cameras. We are going to have to make homes without windows if you don't want your kids naked butts on neighbors or federal cameras.

We already have drones that represent the real state of the art in drone evolution ie , what I believe is antigrav type propulsion. Also for what it is worth I have heard (rumor) that Pohakaloa has a 5 story underground facility that is training people to fly these unaknowledged , and wtfork are they doing already?

http://vimeo.com/65865388
OK dude, I'm ready on the camera. Got our anti gravity propulsion unit in the slingshot? Launch 'er out the window!

(P.S. - $1000 fine for littering)
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

Truth is stranger than fiction by far Take this for example:
BIG SURPRISE!! - 'Underwear bomber' was CIA employee

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/09/un...

Get your camera out, (HereOnThePrimalEdge) of the slingshot and point it at the sky-just about anywhere - enuff said
quote:
Originally posted by Opihikaobob

Truth is stranger than fiction by far
That's true.
But it doesn't follow that strange fiction is then necessarily true.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

quote:
Originally posted by Opihikaobob

Truth is stranger than fiction by far
That's true.
But it doesn't follow that strange fiction is then necessarily true.

All you have to do is go outside with your camera and spend 10 mins doing filming (I recommend 10 secs or less recorded each time you press record), because if you don't get em in the first 10 sec they may have split - I believe they see the lens reflection fairly quickly and usually hide- why am I the only one who is even trying around here ?
It's your home, your family , your friends, your life, your property ,etc .
Our privacy is the same with the drones as it was without. Anyone with $150 and a good camera or other imager can go rent a small plane and get the same images. With todays technology, one does not need to hover a $800+ drone in your back yard when the can do it from a mile away without you knowing.

Life Is Good
Life Is Good