Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii in Atlanta Party
It's time for an Atlanta Soon to Hawaiians party. Wednesday September 29 at The Masquerade at 7:30 pm. The Aloha Live tour is hitting the Big Peach.
This should be a lot of fun. We will meet before the show for a quickie dinner and then enjoy Hawaiian music. It you are new to the forum and in the Atlanta area you should really consider this. We have a great bunch of folks and throw great parties. It is so nice to spend an evening not having to explain"yes you can own land in Hawaii, no milk does not cost $6 a gallon, yes it is part of the United States, no I am more afraid of tornados, hurricaines and Atlanta traffic than the volcano & tidal waves, no I am not insane and everyone understands that feeling of deplaning when you are at your "real home". And I think we have the best record for getting people moved. All the guys in our group love to help folks pack their containers and Sophie & I are real good at watching. And if you are real lucky I will host a party soon and you will get to meet my dogs!!!!!!!!!! What better incentive than to throw on an Aloha shirt or coconut bra and head in town for a night of fun!!!!!
e-mail me if you are interested in attending
here is a link for the show http://www.alohalive.com/tour.asp

We all met through Konaweb so we are not internet weirdos. Everybody in the group is moving to different parts of the island and we have already had a lot of of friends move on over to HOVE, Puna, S. Kona, Hamakua & Hilo. Just post a response if interested and I'll get in touch with you.

Soon to be a Hawaii resident !!
Atlanta/Pahoa
Hey Punagirl!
It sure was fun at the Aloha Live concert Wednesday night. Amy Gilliom & Willie K were great. Thanks for getting it organized. It made me think of Hawai'i all day yesterday & today. Can't wait for the next ATL get-together.

Don - I love the screen name. I think I will start calling you Jazzy Don. I like that. Maybe we should get all the Puna people on Konaweb to start posting here. Is that a problem Rob? Did you want some of this space to be social?

Atlanta/Pahoa
Yep, A very good time. So where are those pics Punagirl and Jazzy Don? Am so glad I bought the CD, I've played it through about 5 times already and think I'm still at the concert.

Ninole Resident
I will get them e-mailed today. I have worked late all week. David you should have come up with a snappy screen name. Maybe Diamond Head Dave?

Atlanta/Pahoa
Hey Punagirl & David,
Wow! I played CD's too! I took both CD's we bought to work on Thursday & Friday & played them all day. Folks kept dropping by my office to see what the commotion was. I have a map of Hawai'i hanging on my wall with a plastic lei hanging around it. I hope folks don't think I am rubbing it in!

Wow, miss afew days on Punaweb and see lots of new post. Looks like David came off his hill in Ninole to post with us Wink

Atlanta/Pahoa
Aloha Punagirl!

I keep checking everyday to see who's posting. David will always be an "honorary" puna resident. BTW, have you finalized your plans for another stay at the Rabbit & Dragon near Champagne Pond?

Oh, David, have you decided on a date for the next Big Island in Hawai'i get-together?

Oops...should have said Big Island in "Atlanta" party! So sorry.