Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See all planets at once visible....
http://www.popsci.com/gathering-at-dawn-...le-at-once

Woha! Not sure...... If this will be able to be seen in Hawaii, but I think it should since it's coming from the south.

Anyway, it doesn't matter since I have a smartphone (android) mines an S6, but I doubt it matters what phone you got...

I just put two free apps on my phone (new to that) Sky tracker and skyview... I was blown away! You install the app, and when you turn it on, it shows what you are looking at, so, I had my phone pointing at the floor and it showed the moon, like looking through the earth....

Went out side, and spun around to the sun! There it is! Perfectly! Shows all the planets, SSI, Satellites, constellations, etc...etc... wow! Now, I'll never have to figure out where the planets are, or the space station! What an amazing app! Then, I fired up, the other app, and it turned on my camera, with an IMAGE overlaying the picture of the planets and stars! Amazing! Like right now, I can see that saturn, venus and few other planets are hanging around where the sun is.

My telescope is going to get a lot more use now! Keep looking up! Or Down at your phone! Smile