Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii Energy Deal 8 LED bulbs $10 w/free shipping
Eight 60 watt equivalent LED bulbs for $10 delivered to your address. Seems like a good deal to me, though I think I got a better deal at Costco but of course no free delivery!

https://techniart.us/hawaiienergy-promo/

FOR A LIMITED TIME: 8 LEDs for $10!

Save $22 on the retail value and up to $125 annually on your
utility bill with this offer! Purchase up to 4 packs per household.

PLUS FREE SHIPPING to residents of
Hawai'i, Honolulu and Maui Counties
while supplies last.

Offer Includes: 8 pack of A19 LED bulbs

ORDER NOW: https://techniart.us/hawaiienergy-promo/

Promo code: 2018FEBRUARYKIT

Visit us online
HawaiiEnergy.com/SAVINGS

ETA:

Limit four (4) LED kits per residential address.

The LED bulbs are dimmable and 2700K Warm White color tone.

Products available while supplies last and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

By checking the box above, you are confirming that you are an electric utility ratepayer of Hawaii, Honolulu or Maui county.

All orders will be verified by Hawaii Energy before being shipped.
Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.
salamat Terracore. Always appreciate your usable/practical/real world contributions here. The shipping one is awesome.
So I have picked up a few recently from HD and found out that there is a flicker problem with some of these. Online it says it may be the switch or the fixture or maybe some bulbs. Adding a different bulb in multi bulb fixtures fixed it but I had not heard about it. They were 3-4 bulbs for under $10. The flicker is really annoying.

Jay
Jay
Has anyone actually received the bulbs? I sent away for them as soon as I saw the initial post but no bulbs yet.
I ordered mine on Feb 22/23 and got this:

"You will receive an email with tracking information once your items have shipped. Your order will be delivered within 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase."

I've ordered from them before and the items were sent, but it is slow. Can't really complain given the savings.
I just received mine in the mail today! Smile

Its a colorful life!
Its a colorful life!
Glad to know they're on the way. Thanks for the replies.