Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survive The Zombie Apocalypse In Hawaii
Good news fellow Punawebbers.
We're relatively safe from a zombie attack.
Hawaii is considered a survivable staging area in the US Air Force Counter Zombie Dominance Plan.

It's all spelled out on page 8 of their plan:

vii. It is possible that islands like Hawaii, Guam and Diego Garcia might remain viable relocation bases if airborne C2 assets can make it to these locations

http://www.stratcom.mil/Portals/8/Docume...114016-887

Lucky we live Hawaii.

"I want great climate, we’re going to have that.” President Donald J. Trump, while viewing the massive wildfire devastation 11/17/18. (The J stands for Jenius)
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Warning .. ABOVE link os a PDF DOWNLOAD that will trigger phone and computer virus alert. Use at ur own risk .
I’ve opened the link on three different devices without a problem, or any type of warning. It’s a US military website, so if they have a virus, perhaps a zombie virus, it’s lucky they already have a plan in place for counter measures.

I would’t want rwr to feel left out, so here’s a news story about the plan:
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articl...s-prepared

"I want great climate, we’re going to have that.” President Donald J. Trump, while viewing the massive wildfire devastation 11/17/18. (The J stands for Jenius)
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
A PDF download triggers a virus alert? Time to upgrade, airpogparking!
With all the angry ancient Hawaiian warriors, I'm not too sure being a Haole...

Community begins with Aloha
angry ancient Hawaiian warriors, I'm not too sure being a Haole...

If ancient Hawaiian warriors rise up, with their memories intact, modern Hawaiians probably have the most to worry about. With a few exceptions (Capt Cook) haoles had few problems with the Hawaiians back in the day. Their leadership benefited from the monetary resources of foreigners, alliances with powerful nations, and weapons. Hawaiians, when they fought, most often battled other Hawaiians.

Since the monarchy was overthrown however, modern Hawaiians became free and could make their own decisions without an unquestioning obedience for the edicts of a king or queen. And some, a minority, went down their own path and placed blame for their problems on haoles. Unlike the old warriors.