Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wish there was separate hospitals for unvaxxed
it scares me deeply to think of these ****head unvaxxed tourists coming over here and using OUR hospitals and exposing OUR doctors and OUR EMT's to THEIR GROSS MEDIEVAL DISEASES. Vaccines are perfectly safe. There's a reason why everyone used to get polio, and then all of a sudden, huh, look at that. Everyone stopped getting polio, BECAUSE VACCINES.

I mean, we do all of this insane **** just to make sure that DOGS don't have rabies when they come over here, we should have the FBI or the CDC up in this piece. Have them investigating every single tourist that comes over here, making sure that no unvaccinated tourists are EVER allowed here. Meanwhile, everyone on this island who lives here gets vaccinated whether they like it or not. It's your personal choice whether you personally risk those diseases, but there's no way in christ it should be legal for those people to expose doctors and EMT's to disease.

We're an island, and dependent heavily on tourism. if we get a hepatitis outbreak, our hospitals aren't designed for that much strain, and the principle source of the islands income is going to get hit hard.

Aloha Smile
Aloha Smile
making sure that no unvaccinated tourists are EVER allowed

They can just go back where they came from.

if we get a hepatitis outbreak

We had one. State demonstrated their usual lack of competence. I discovered that the vaccinations for hepatitis A and B are available over-the-counter without a prescription or insurance, so made the choice to take care of myself, because it's obvious the government can't be bothered.
we should have the FBI or the CDC up in this piece. Have them investigating every single tourist that comes over here, making sure that no unvaccinated tourists are EVER allowed here.

Hmm... what are the odds of that ever happening?
investigating every single tourist that comes over here, making sure that no unvaccinated tourists are EVER allowed here.
Hmm... what are the odds of that ever happening?

The Hawaii Tourism Authority & USDA could add it to the questionnaire plane passengers are asked to complete before their arrival in the islands.
Do you have any fruit?
Are you vaccinated?
Aloha!
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
I think a form on the plane/boat in testifying to vaccinated status and assuming liability for any outbreak if found untrue would be sufficient.

Of course, if we are all vaccinated, only other tourists will be affected...
The Hawaii Tourism Authority & USDA could add it to the questionnaire plane passengers are asked to complete before their arrival in the islands.
Do you have any fruit?
Are you vaccinated?
Aloha!

And if you answer, "no I'm un-vaccinated", then what? Not allowed to board plane? Sent to quarantine? People who aren't would just start to lie and say "yes" to avoid that.

There would have to be documentation to present to prove it. Of course Hawaii is a "melting pot" so it would have to be international law as we get people coming in from all countries. Hawaii government cannot even competently take care of their own business, good look with an international coordination like that.
Plenty of anti vaxxers here on Island....

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com