Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come together,,, Over Pizza. Holiday Punaweb party ?
Not exactly I Ching lyric,,, but Hilo finally has great pizza again.

How about pick a date before holidays and show up all ? Share some good food and conversation post Halloween masking and outside. 

Lets sit down and hash it out ... 

https://m.yelp.com/biz/scicchitanos-pizzeria-hilo
Iʻm glad to hear thereʻs a new pizzeria in Hilo and will definitely give it a try, but just wondering,is this your restaurant? Given the tone of recent Punaweb posts, I would urge you to rethink the idea of posters getting together. The place would probably get trashed and it could easily come to blows, though the publicity surrounding a brawl might bring in big crowds.
Certainty will be the death of us.
It's about time we got another pizza option.

I'll be there with bells on!
@Kali

plexiglass partitions para pineapple positive
Superspreader event!
Thanks for the tip on amazing food that I can relate to.

Just came back from a vacation in Ohio and this place duplicates the food served in dozens of restaurants near Steubenville, Ohio.

I brought home $56.00 worth of food to sample.
DeNada Obie, I understand.

While those good ohana folks with the roaming oven have it perfect, at least we have a consistent 'source' here now for what many of us miss as we moved further West.

So far just on slices here for lunch. Hows the meatball ? And bread ?? Sausage ??? Mahalo in advance if can review. Above next on my list but need to calm down from disbelief of slices under glass right before my maka.

All we need now next is real Carne Asada.

@ Malahini,

lets see how dey be
We had State Fair sausage sandwiches.SoSo I've had better. Italian sub was great. Bought a large and split it. Antipasto salad, we added a bunch more lettuce and chopped up the meat and cheese. It will now feed about 4 to6. Very good.
Mahalo Obie to take time to reply. Much appreciated.

Just thankful we have REAL Pizza again.

have a peaceful Sunday and positive week ahead.
aloha,
e
Thumbs up for Scicchitano's Pizza. Had their house special pizza that sounded so intriguing with imported meats and cheeses. We are not usually big meat pizza people but it was excellent. There were six different pizzas in the case for by the slice choices. All looked good. We want to try some of their other items, like a (hopefully) real Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, and other entrees like eggplant parmesan, the salads. Nice to have good quality pizza again!

Having said that, we'll also do the cheap Little Ceasar's from time to time.