Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buying land
Can anyone share their ideas about buying land...am looking around Pahoa, Mountain View? Also it sounds like prices doubled in the last year around Leilani Estates/Pahoa.
Is Mountain View a better buy at this point?
I will be out there either next week or in Sept. It's sort of "mad" to just quickly buy, but I really need to do this soon.

thanks...Beth Tate

I bought my lot in Fern acres for 7000 dollars over year or so ago. This is with electric fees paid. The prices go about 8000 all way to 20,000 for many that have lots cleared. Of course this is not Leilani however there is from my monitoring a definite increase in prices. My lot was originally purchased in 90s for 1500.00 dollars so price wewnt up ten times the price. I think you can see app. two thousand dollar differencesall way to about 8000 if already cleared.

frank B.
Check the moving to puna they have all of puna on it I believe. Pick out a couple and go to your seach and type in like Fern Acres or what ever one you want. It will bring up all about it. for prices check www.hawaiiinformation.com

acres are avaiable starting at $3500.00 and up, depending on what and where you want.