Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Punatics
Our house in Puyallup, Wa. is selling. We'll see the results of the inspection tomorrow. Our real estate guy said it's only got a couple of very minor issues. The appraisal is done and turned out at exactly what we are selling it for. We take our Toyoyta pickup and drop it off at Matson the week of 8-22 to 8-26. Our ABF Relocube gets delivered 0n 8/26 and picked up by 8/28/31. We have to be out on 9/2. Our tickets to fly over are 9/5, so we need to stay somewhere for a few nights. I gave notice at work a few weeks back and my last day is 8/20.This week and next I'm training my replacement. Moving sale this weekend.

You folks are going to have two new neighbors soon. And we'll be there well in time for our orange tree to have ripe oranges a month or so later.

Jon and Kathy

Jon in Puyallup, Wa.
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Congrats!!! (But you are missing the Sept beach day by ONE day! We will raise a glass for you guys)
Good going to both of you! Too bad about the timing on Scuba Sunday but such a minor thing when you be here for all the rest! Be sure to give a shout here on PW when you touch down! If you need a ride, let one of us know.

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Welcome to Puna!
isn't it interesting that most all appraisals come out exactly what you are asking for? it's nothing but an expensive scam..glad it worked out for you[8)]
The appraisal coming in at the sales price is not a scam. It just states that the market data supports the price being paid. It is important for the lender to know that the money they are lending to finance the house has collateral to back it up.
Aloha and welcome new punatics!!

Donna
Donna
WHOOP!! Us too John and Kathy. We arrive on the 13th. Finally-- after a whole year of planning, buying the house, and selling out here. Good bye Oregon. We're so excited to live in our Puna home!

T~N~D Hawaiian Acres
T~N~D Hawaiian Acres
Well come to you guys too! What part of Oregon are you moving from?

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

quote:
Originally posted by tndhansen

WHOOP!! Us too John and Kathy. We arrive on the 13th. Finally-- after a whole year of planning, buying the house, and selling out here. Good bye Oregon. We're so excited to live in our Puna home!

T~N~D Hawaiian Acres

Cool. We've spent about a year getting ready, downsizing our stuff, and planning the move also. We'll be in HPP on 9/5/11. Oregon is a favorite of mine. Love the Oregon coast. Had many relatives in the Eugene area.
Just sold my Harley-Davidson Sportster motorcycle about an hour ago Sad

Jon

Jon in Puyallup, Wa.
Jon in Keaau/HPP