Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dogs left behind in New Orleans
Dearest Waipili,

I agree with you completely and my heart goes out to you: no wonder you have so much empathy for the flood victims--you have experienced their loss firsthand. I agree with each and everything you wrote--especially about the victims and all those children who we know will relive that nightmare in their beings for a lifetime.

A friend is visiting me from Maui and he has been sharing some information with me that is extremely difficult to comprehend and assimilate. He shared a book called, Crossing the Rubicon by Michael Ruppert which is a rather large extensive read, but contains some very important information about the political manipulations that we are witnessing. I watched a video of a talk the author gave in CA and he is a thoughtful, ex LAPD dectective who makes a rational case based on his investigation of 9-11, peak oil, etc. He has a newsletter and website, fromthewilderness.com

God bless, Waipili, and all.

p.s. Evidently, Snowball has been found and will be reunited with the boy.

april
april
Thanks April,
Will check out the book, and good to hear about Snowball and the young child reunited.
I heard the other day, because of Katrina and the rebuilding there- WIthin a year for us here, there will be a shortage of building material and more expensive. I wonder if that is going to be true?
Lets continue to give to both human and animal groups - each month. And for sure, continue your prayers for all. Aloha

Protect Animals Rights:Kindness, Love & Respect
April,
Have you ever wondered what we would do if we had to evacuate because of an on-coming eruption? Our government has no plan for us. For a Tsunami evacuation, just open the telephone book. For us here in Mt. View, or Volcano, there is only one road out-HWY 11. But where do we go? What if people in Pahoa, or Keaau or Hilo had to evacuate because of a lava path, again only one road out or in? Point is, there is no plan to help us survive out of harms way of a lava flow. They think if any flow happens, it will be the usual slow lava rivers. But Madame Pele could fool all of us, and come down super fast. We should be asking those serious questions now.