Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Interest Punaweb 1st Sunday Beach Day for Feb?
The whales have been playing & there is a fresh coat of snow on the mountains...

Is there any interest in re-starting the Punaweb 1st Sunday Beach Play Day mid-day at Richardsons? (normally these used to be around 10-3)

If so, post below... If not..no need to post!

Added:
We were at Richardsons for a few hours, beautiful day, fairly flat (just some picture perfect curls that a stand up paddler was slicing very nicely)

Not crowded (thanks, most likely to a football game somewhere)

Saw a few whales & while out in the kayak heard & saw a lot of flipper flaps...paddled back with a couple of turtles that spent about 10 min. up at the surface doin' donuts...Why, we wondered...but the answer is not for us...

Ate some fruit & talk story with the paddle boarder... nice day in Hilo!
We'd be interested in getting together! Except for this upcoming Sunday,when we will be cheering on our Broncos!
-Allison & Josh

I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them.
- Isaac Asimov
We would love to see the Punaweb 1st Sunday Beach Play Day re-activated. We can't be there on BigBowl Sunday, but we will definitely be around on March 2nd, and hope folks will be interested.
Thanks Carey, for bringing this back up!
In spite of it being a big football weekend I would be interested in coming and bringing my Dad and husband. We probably could bring homemade foccacia or pizza, or a good pasta dish.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Carey, I intended to respond yesterday but forgot. Sunday is a "no go" for me only because it is my church day and fellowship with friends from church. I hope you spark some interest from others.

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
Sounds wonderful, I have been hammered by the version of the flue you get when you had the vacine: uncomfortable but bearable compared to the full thing.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb