Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land court title?
"Back taxes are almost $93,000, for a vacant lot"

"Let's buy it for the future home of the Punaweb Bar & Grill!"

"In HPP"

"We will make that back in free beer!"

Heck, we should just build it on the vacant lot and then we can turn around and sue everyone!

I think we could come up with at least $1,399,808.64 in damages!

Bring on that free beer!
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
All of this needs approval from Mymao but what about a rooster motif?
At any event, someone needs to get the permit going for the urinal. 

I nominate HOTPE!
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
… urinal…

As honored as I am for being offered the position, don’t forget what I mentioned earlier:

the mailing address is in a wealthy yakuza area of Tokyo.

It is therefore with great sadness and regret that I must decline the possibly life threatening opportunity.
"the mailing address is in a wealthy yakuza area of Tokyo."

"It is therefore with great sadness and regret that I must decline the possibly life threatening opportunity."

"All of this needs approval from Mymao but what about a rooster motif?"

Don't worry HOTPE!

The new PunaWeb Bar & Grill has two tremendous types of front-line security!

First, as Punatang brilliantly suggested, with the rooster motif - comes our first line of defense - that's right, let those Japanese yakuza try and cross our front line of fighting cocks with razor blades fastened to their claws!

Secondly, if that fails, we have the heavily armed Russian Security forces at our disposal!

Since both of these two security forces are quite abundant in HPP - and apparently quite cheap to obtain, your urinal permit application should sail right thru - at least to some County Planning Departments in box that is!
fighting cocks with razor blades… heavily armed Russian Security forces

I appreciate your confidence in our home grown defense forces, but I’ve watched a fair number of Japanese movies and tv shows in my day.  I’m not a betting man, but I’d put a few bucks down on any yakuza vs chickens or Puna Russians, some armed with bottles, any day.
Another useful Punaweb thread derailed by the cute brigade.
Well now, after being referred to by some pretty vile, disgusting and ugly references due solely to me being a woman, I feel a bit honored to now being referred to as part of “the cute brigade!”