Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really good Realtor. Hilo.
Hello everyone we are new to this forum. After 2 years of looking at houses on your beautiful Island we finally got there and bought the 'perfect' house for us. Being British we love gardens and our house has a well landscaped one.We only had 5 days to find something.We had 25 houses listed to go see, many were already sold, we really did not care for the brand new houses with their tiny rooms, no landscaping just ugly gravel& Stones. 'Online' we thought we had found our perect house before we even arrived, but be careful because when we went to an area called 'Lelani Esates' (forest area) two BRAND NEW houses that we saw had thick mold growing inside cuboards/closets/doors etc.Beware. Our realtor was Dan Marks from 'Remax' he was very helpful to us. He had one house left which HE had found for us..We were getting so down as we had to fly back to California very soon and it seemed like our dream was dissapearing. We loved the house the moment we saw it. It is in HPP, exactly the area we disired. Our offer was accepted. It has passed a 'Full inspection' and the inspection company was also found my Dan Marks. They did a really good job as I do know through my workings in property management in California where we often work with Goverment HUD housing inspectors. So in our opinion 'Dans the MAN' thankyou Dan.www.bigislanddan.com (Re/Max) Wife and I have to now try to find work so we can move to 'Paradise' for good. Cheers everybody. Looking to make friends as we are very socialable people. Gary & Jean

Hello Gary !!!
Absolute Magic !! It apears were neighbors in Hawaii. I am working on starting a small farm in Orchidland right across the road from HPP. A small place but decent enough to keep me busy. I'll be shipping over some heavy equipment by years end should you need any help with your place.
Aloha & Keep in touch !!
quote:
Hello Gary !!!
Absolute Magic !! It apears were neighbors in Hawaii. I am working on starting a small farm in Orchidland right across the road from HPP. A small place but decent enough to keep me busy. I'll be shipping over some heavy equipment by years end should you need any help with your place.
Aloha & Keep in touch !!

Thankyou very much, that's so nice of you.Would love to get together when we finally get to Island which hopefully will be end of 2005.we are in California right now.All the best m8. Gary & Jean