Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Dog walk and talk in Nanawale
Wayne Joseph, candidate for County Council from the 5th District and president of the Big Island Road Runners Club, will host a health talk followed by a 2-mile fitness walk at 9 a.m. in Nanawale Estates on Saturday, June 7, starting from the Nanawale Community Longhouse.

The health talk will stress the importance of stretching during exercise in order to prevent injury. Those participating in the walk are encouraged to bring comfortable walking shoes.

The free one-hour event is open to the public and is the second in a series of talks & walks presented by Joseph in the Puna area. For more information go to www.waynejoseph.com or call Joseph at 966-9407.

quote:
Originally posted by punabigdog

Wayne Joseph, candidate for County Council from the 5th District and president of the Big Island Road Runners Club, will host a health talk followed by a 2-mile fitness walk at 9 a.m. in Nanawale Estates on Saturday, June 7, starting from the Nanawale Community Longhouse.

Big Dog!

What's up w/ the third person PR releases? Punaweb is a community of members!

Take the time and at least address us personally instead of just sending out a press release.

I am assuming this is you posting this message....yeah?

Sorry to give you shat...but I hate this whole political season.

BTW - I'm glad you are at least making the attempt to participate in Punaweb. I challenge others that are running to face the Punaweb "Posse". [Big Grin]

-------
Lower your expectations and be ready for anything.
Nice to meet you tonight Big Dog!

-------
Wayne,

Welcome to politics.
Learn lesson number one from Damon's first post above:
"No good deed goes unpunished." ...keep smilin'

Smile
Smile

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park
quote:
Originally posted by james weatherford

Welcome to politics.
Learn lesson number one from Damon's first post above:
"No good deed goes unpunished." ...keep smilin'

Nah Dr. W -

I emailed Wayne previously about a few issues and felt comfortable throwing the "Dog a bone" [Big Grin] (that's why you see the smiley face at the end of what I said)

I like the guy and he seems interested in the future of Puna as well as the County.

My vote may pend on who participates on PUNAWEB and who doesn't, you never know.

At least Mr. Joseph has made himself available to us so that we may ask questions to him in an open format. You don't see too many other candidates willing to be so open do you?

I didn't see any of his opponents at a Recent FoPF meeting. [Wink]

My vote will be undecided until I cast it. I'm related to a few of the candidates and I don't even know if I will vote for them.

-------
I had the pleasure of participating in the Nanawale fitness walk this morning with Wayne and his lovely wife, Randi. I hope there will be more from PunaWeb who partake in future walks. I understand they will be happening once a month, next month in Leilani Estates. We had a great talk and I'm giving him my full support.