Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tribune-Herald Endorsement of Kenoi
The Tribune-Herald endorsed Kenoi, over Pilago based on his ties to big business, Go Figure.

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
Does this really surprise anyone? The HTH recently ran an editorial by a Mr. Stephens, head honcho of its owner Stephens Media, decrying the likelihood that a President Obama would increase taxes on the wealthiest Americans. The bit in the editorial about Kenoi being the best leader for hard economic times is just cover for maintaining the status quo in Big Island politics IMHO.

Cheerfully voting for Pilago,
Jerry
Not a surprise, just disappointing, one would hope for some effort at unbiased reporting and neutrality from a news organization. Unfortunately the HTH's bias is all to evident. Make me consider canceling my E-scription. [Sad]

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"

Dick... cancel that rip-off. You can get most anything you want a few hours later on the "online" version that isn't in the PDF format.

The Stephens Bias has been well known by many of us for a long time.

Gannett is no better.

But if you want really Biased "reporting" visit my blog [^]

I've noticed many former reporters leaving or getting dismissed from there former Journalist "Gigs" because they would not bow down to their superiors.

Newspapers as a Paper format will all be gone within 15 years... mark those words.

I haven't taken the time to examine spending reports. But my guess is that Kenoi probably has sank more advertising money into the Stephens rags.

-------
My Blog
Damon the same was said about radio when TV came around, didn't pan out. Not everyone is online or glued to the tube.
Gordon J Tilley