Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Blas Support
The Hawaii Island Contractors Association invited Fred to our monthly dinner meeting last week.
The association is supporting Fred and our members embraced him.
I think he’s on a run. We have a very good feeling about this election. I think most people finally realize that Faye has done little to nothing during her term. Fred is a real go get it done kinda' guy.Damon’s pole has him in the lead but that is just one pole.

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
I think it's great that we have so many great contestants that entered this race. Marzi and Sparks are out of it and I think either of those candidates would have served well also.

Fred Blas is a great guy. My first experience in seeing him just volunteering some of his time was with the Council 5 Debate at the Pahoa Rec Center. He himself was helping setting up the room, despite being on the debate committee or being asked for assistance.

Whomever gets elected for this position, I hope they will work with the COUNTY directly to give more power to Puna.

If I wasn't directly related to Hanohano, Fred Blas would be my choice for this position.

Imua District 4

(Don't read too much into my polls, as I only have a few readers) [Wink]

KS - I'm having troubles with thoughts of Punawebbers thinking about my "Pole". [Big Grin][:o)]

-------
My Blog
Fred has my vote.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Fred is an activist in the practical sense of the term. He gets things done. I had the pleasure of meeting him and talking story before one of the candidate forums, and he is a breath of fresh air. I plan to vote for Mr. Blas and urge others to do so. He will definitely bring energy and a new direction for Puna's representation in the House.

I have also met his opponent, Ms. Hanohano. She is a very nice lady, but she is not energized to get in there and fight for Puna. At the Kalani forum she described being beaten down by the Democratic Leadership in the legislature without indicating any plan or inclinatiion to fight back.

Cheerfully voting for Fred Blas,
Jerry
Damond wrote:

If I wasn't directly related to Hanohano, Fred Blas would be my choice for this position.

Not a real good reason

The Lack
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Lackey

Damond wrote:

Not a real good reason

The Lack

Reason is a voter's right. A voter's right is not to be questioned.

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Lackey

Not a real good reason

The Lack

Any reason to vote, is a good reason.

Any reason not to vote, is a bad reason.

Sorry if the fact that I support my Ohana bothers you.

I would hope that you would support your ohana if/when they ask.

Win or lose the election... I know she will be there for me in the future.[^]

One thing you must remember, is that many/most Hawaiians do not care so much for money as they do the land.

-------
My Blog
Damon,

Nothing bothers me, you see I have learned to have fun with life.
I take that back, dogs in the house really bothers me.