Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recharging a vehicle's A/C
You can use the leak sealer but you should be sure you are not going to take it to a certified A/C Tech.The sealer will clog up their recycling machine and many of them will test the refrigerant to make sure it's not contaminated.If it is,they may not work on your car.

It will only work on very small leaks and if you only need to add refrigerant every year or two it will probably work.

Sent TomK and email thru Punaweb and still waiting for a reply.
Obie, sorry, but I didn't receive an email. Anyway, I got a friend at work to help, so it's sorted for another 6 months or so. Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions!
Glad it worked out.

Apparently the email function on Punaweb no longer functions.
Email via Punaweb seems to work intermittently. I received one in mid-March this year, but have just emailed myself via punaweb and have got nothing so far. I think Rob has enough to deal with so am not suggesting something should be done, but obviously it's not something that should be relied upon, but hate giving my email out on open fora.

If, for some reason, someone wants to email me and they don't know my address, click on my name in the post, and it'll give you a link to my now rather inactive blog. If you click on my profile there it includes a link to my email. Thanks again for all your suggestions.