Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREAT Yard Service
I just had Eric weedwack & mow my lawn & am so happy w/ the price & service I had to share. He is on time, takes direction, is very fair on the price & goes the extra mile to keep the customer satisfied. No, he's not my relative & I'm not getting paid. I just like to share good people trying to earn a living. His website is http://aloha.vpweb.com/default.html, his name is Eric. He took down my neighbor's Albizia tree, does chainsawing, weedwacking, mowing w/ rider mower, & even sheet rocked a small job for me. Great hardworking guy.
Actually, Dory, this is a GREAT example of how this page was used 5 years ago. So many people just arrived, bought and needed to get started and found the forum a wonderland of ideas and information, how-to's and who-to's.

Nice to see we are still there, able to reward a hard working guy trying to make it. Smile

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Happy to be of service - isn't that what this forum is about! I need someone to clean the carb on my Craftsman weedwacker. Bobby in Ookala, who was referred by someone here, retired months ago. It's not worth taking to Sears for a $100 repair. It seems it's one of those "disposables".
Your link to the yard service man doesn't work because you put a comma at the end of the URL

The working URL is:

http://aloha.vpweb.com/

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
Oops, fussy computers. Thanks for spotting that. His name is Eric Hughes & his phone # is 808-443-9134
I emailed Eric to post his contact info also on our dakineworkers.com - I received an email at the same time as your post for someone looking for a reliable responsible person so I forwarded them his contact info. Thank you for the reference!

Does anyone know someone who will go out Hamakua side as far as Honomu? I have two little old ladies who need yard service (one is my mom and the other her neighbor) and my yard guy doesnt go out past singing bridge

Catherine Dumond
Blue Water Project Management 808 965-9261

Dakineworkers.com
Hi Catherine, I just wanted to let you know I just emailed you the number to my fiance, Chris. He is owner of Perfect Day Pool and Spa and also does yard work in addition to pool maintenance. He has accounts all over the island including in Kona, so traveling to Honomu would be no problem. So feel free to give him a call to discuss.

Sherry
sherry,

Would you care to post Chris' contact info here?
Thanks Sherry! I talked to Chris yesterday!

Catherine Dumond
Blue Water Project Management 808 965-9261

Dakineworkers.com
Thanks Catherine. Chris did tell me last night that he had contacted you. Thank you for taking the time to talk with him as he said you were very busy yesterday.

Daniel, Chris' number is 808-990-5022.