Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message to Punaweb member Condoman
Pog... pass the popcorn!! Gotta beer while you're at it?? LOL

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

So is this huhu a case of mistaken identity? She thinks you are person A, when in fact you are person B that she's never interacted with? Thus you are understandably unhappy with being called stalker, as you don't even know this lady, haven't emailed her, and so forth?

If so, isn't there some way to clear it up without trading insults?
[?]

"And I'm sure it wouldn't interest anybody, outside of a small circle of friends ~ Phil Ochs
Lm-fat-ao !!
quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

So is this huhu a case of mistaken identity? She thinks you are person A, when in fact you are person B that she's never interacted with? Thus you are understandably unhappy with being called stalker, as you don't even know this lady, haven't emailed her, and so forth?

If so, isn't there some way to clear it up without trading insults?
[?]

"And I'm sure it wouldn't interest anybody, outside of a small circle of friends ~ Phil Ochs

I could not have said it better Kathy.I think I will stalk myself. Can one do that? Physically and legally?
quote:
Originally posted by condomanI think I will stalk myself. Can one do that? Physically and legally?
Maybe, but you'll need to be creative.
Clone yourself
Re-create yourself and a double in a digital universe
or go lower tech -- mount a full length mirror on a steadycam and get an assistant to follow you around with it.

Be sure to document everything. [Wink]
quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

quote:
Originally posted by condomanI think I will stalk myself. Can one do that? Physically and legally?
Maybe, but you'll need to be creative.
Clone yourself
Re-create yourself and a double in a digital universe
or go lower tech -- mount a full length mirror on a steadycam and get an assistant to follow you around with it.

Be sure to document everything. [Wink]

Kathy have you noticed in the ACTIVITIES thread PUNALVR a newbie suddenly appears from no where and goes directly to my writings and starts harrassing me? Are you thinking what I am thinking?
I doubt it; I'm thinking, will Dexter and Deborah get together, and is the techie with the hand fetish going to be next season's SK du jour for Miami? Travis is toast. [:p]

And will the next season of Survivor be less boring, maybe they should try one tribe on one beach?

Will Homeland blow up our VP and our hero/villain? So many questions.

I'm sorry to bring up the evil sphere of TV, but it's Fall Finale Sunday! [Smile]

And that is MUCH more interesting than what is happening on here! LOL

"Stop Whining! Vote with your money!"
"Vote with your money!"
Wow! this is really entertaining.. i need my coke light and pop corn Big Grin