Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing and other foolish questions
Am I the only one who doesn't see the editing icon above the posts. I've noticed others editing their responses. I've even read the destructions....

Aloha HADave & Mz P

Hawaiian Acres

The best things in life are free.... or have no interest or payments for one full year.

There are icons in the blue bar above any post you make. Edits can be made at any time by the person posting or the moderator. There is also an icon which will allow you to email the poster directly.

Aloha

Chairman, Punaweb Committee, MSPA
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
A Blue Bar Too....All I seem to have is a thin gray line An icon for my profile, icon to email me and an icon to reply w/quote that all folks, As a matter of fact thats all I see that most people have. could this be right?

Aloha HADave & Mz P

Hawaiian Acres

The best things in life are free.... or have no interest or payments for one full year.

Ayut. HADave we seem to have a missing link also to the edit icon. We only have three now profile, email and quote icons. Oh they are in the grey area.

I just hate it when things I just learned to understand change! Puts me in a quandry. So I don't use the quote icon but sure do miss the edit one as I am spelling challenged especially when excited! Mella L

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Make sure you are logged on. For me the edit icons appear or do not appear depending on whether I am logged on or not.

Chairman, Punaweb Committee, MSPA

Edited by - Rob Tucker on 12/04/2005 14:05:15
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Hey!,
The new garbage icon is great!!!

Ajit
Logging on Dah........hahaha

Thanks Rob I see things I never saw before.

Amazing and we want to build houses! helllo

Aloha HADave & Mz P

Hawaiian Acres

Hey it works for me too!! Once had a cousin nick named Me Too, yes he was younger! This is great another web mystery solved. Thanks Rob

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA