Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hide your pot !
Hawai‘i Electric Light Company will conduct aerial line inspections of its major overhead transmission lines from Monday, May 22, to Friday, May 26, 2017.

Hawai’i Electric Light’s Hilo office on Kilauea Avenue.
The islandwide inspections are scheduled from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

However, officials say that the exact times and routes will depend on weather conditions.

Inspections will be conducted in a Manuiwa Airways helicopter which requires the aircraft to fly low and slow which may cause some noise disturbances.

Hawai‘i Electric Light apologizes for any disruption and thanks the community for their cooperation and understanding.
Hide your pot at the top of a utility pole. If it isn't discovered by this inspection, you have a ready-made conspiracy theory.
There are no overhead power transmission lines in my area, so if any pot goes missing then there's clearly a conspiracy at play.

"Low and slow"-All workers involved in the project should be getting a hazardous duty add on to their wage.
Obie wrote: Hawai‘i Electric Light apologizes for any disruption and thanks the community for their cooperation and understanding.

Where did you get this information from? Sounds like your post is a quote from HELCO. It wasn't in my HELCO newsletter.

And why should we "hide our pot"? Is there some kind of mandate that HELCO's supposed to turn over info to the Feds?
It was in the newspaper.

I posted "hide your pot" as a joke because usually when there are line inspections someone will ask on here if it's Green Harvest.
Green (Energy) Harvest, where HELCO scoops up all the unpermitted solar panels and reports you to the feds for being an off-grid deviant. And they take your weed, but just to smoke it.