Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air conditioners and Amazon - 3 un/related topics
Yes I like it enough I bought a second one, though I had pretty specific needs in choosing this size. Depending on your needs you might want a larger model. Bear in mind if the intent is to mount this in a window and your windows slide horizontally, you will need to go "off label" in your installation.
quote:
Originally posted by terracore

Yes I like it enough I bought a second one, though I had pretty specific needs in choosing this size. Depending on your needs you might want a larger model. Bear in mind if the intent is to mount this in a window and your windows slide horizontally, you will need to go "off label" in your installation.

Dang, I always hate to go off label because of horizontality... Wink

THanks,
Kirt

edit type
$20 price drop:

https://www.amazon.com/Whirlpool-Energy-...B071K8R8QC

FWIW,
Kirt
$50 Hawaii Energy rebates on "Energy Star" certified window air conditioners:

https://hawaiienergy.com/rapid-response#...al-rebates

Participating Retailers

Walmart Hilo-Window AC’s, Purifiers/Humidifiers
Sears Hilo – All Products
Home Depot Hilo- All Products
Home Depot Kona- All Products
Lowes Kona- All Products
Walmart Kona- Window AC’s, Purifiers/Humidifiers
Hakoda’s Appliance– Refrigerators only

ETA: " For Residents

Hawai‘i Energy is working with local contractors and retailers to provide discounts and rebates on select energy-efficient measures during this time of need. With the eruption affecting air quality, more residents are using air conditioners and air purifiers, increasing energy usage and electric bills. Our goal is to provide immediate assistance in purchasing energy-efficient products and services to help with indoor air quality while lowering your energy costs.

These special rebate rates will go into effect on August 1, 2018 and will be available for a limited time, while funds last. Residents are encouraged to visit participating local retailers for in-store offers. For contractor-based rebates, search our online directory for a list of Clean Energy Allies servicing Hawai’i island."