Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renewing drivers license?
(11-21-2020, 10:38 PM)kalianna Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 09:06 PM)kalakoa Wrote: Why are we observing your observatory observations in a license thread?

Clearly we need a thread dedicated to pointless arguments.
We have one-- the HPP thread.  Though I haven't seen much since the site reboot.  I miss it.  It was one of my favorite soap operas.
 It moved over to Facebook.
If you have Real ID from another state do you still need to provide all the same documentation again, or do they accept that you met the Federal requirements in that state?
(11-22-2020, 07:58 AM)psanderson5 Wrote: If you have Real ID from another state do you still need to provide all the same documentation again, or do they accept that you met the Federal requirements in that state?
Your documentation needs to show your physical address, so I doubt an out-of-state ID will work. I don't think it will hurt to include it, but you need two pieces of documentation with your actual address in Hawaii. At least this was the case two years ago. For myself, I used my property tax bill and home insurance.
All - just so you know, I didn't mean to take this thread so off-course, but I hate it when complainers make up stuff and then whine about it. All of us go through difficult times, but trying to find any and every opportunity to whinge over and over again is just too much for me.
Just, no. I only whine about things that exist and/or actually happened. I probably still have the postcard; I also have emails from CFHT. As I'm no longer interested in technical roles on-island, there is almost no chance our paths will cross in any kind of professional capacity. I blame COVID madness for the fact that the discussion has even reached this point. Good day, sir.