Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Target free overnight home delivery
Target has a distribution center in Honolulu now.  Order on the website and either order the $35 min for free delivery or use the Target card (comes with 5% instant cash back) and will come UPS to your house the next day.

They don't ship perishables but most of the other groceries and other store items qualify.

Amazon is now one of the last places I look to buy online.  I get it sooner with Walmart (3 days) or Target (next day), and neither uses USPS so no waiting in line.  They are usually cheaper than Amazon too.  But they don't carry as wide variety.
Thanks terracore.
Is there a way to choose delivery options when you order, between pickup, Shipt, next day?  My order page switches to Shipt.
On my screen there are 3 options on the left side of the screen, Picking Up, Same Day Delivery, Shipping, and by clicking one it shows products that qualify for chosen selection. You might need to get and login an online account with Target.com to see all these options. Target owns SHIPT but they are separate websites.
I only get the Pickup and Same Day Shipt options.  Says delievery not available to my address.  
Have you ordered and received a delivery?

——————
Update - 
I found it! I had to search for an item first, then the 3 choices magically appear.
Yes they delivered via UPS overnight.

The web site was really picky with my address. It wouldn't accept it with anything in the second line.
address. It wouldn't accept it with anything in the second line.

It took both my physical address in the first line for UPS, and mailing address in the second line, but then condensed it into one long single line.
I figure that’ll get it here one way or the other, so left we’ll enough alone.
Ok only Amazon link but if you " chopping " online ..Try look for this:

https://www.amazon.com/Walkerswood-Tradi...B0001CVDZI

Go for the seasoning not the marinade.

This is the real deal and NOT the same generic stuff you can see here. No comparison.

Want to try something totally new ? Highly recommended.

Thank me afta' : )