Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catchment Cleaning Service
I have been looking for some reliable person to clean my catchment and found a company online:
https://www.katchmentkleaners.com

Has anyone used this company? I would like your opinions even you haven't use them.

Thank you.
Other than a website with terrible color/contrast design which makes it difficult to read.. no idea...
There is a guy in Orchidland (can't remember name) who is just word of mouth. He did catchment cleaning for us. Fair price. Quality work. Nice guy.

808-345-2841

Cheers,
Kirt
Thank you, @knieft for recommendation, I will keep it for future need.
For this time, we’ve decided to try the service from Katchmentkleaner.com.  It is scheduled for next week.
Please keep us updated. Our tank has never been cleaned so it's probably time.
The guy I recommended charged us $150, and made separate trips on two days to do the job. It was a mess. Daughter had left it half uncovered for months (cover was too big and hard to secure). He secured the cover with weights…

He said normally it’s $100-200 depending on the situation…

FWIW,
Kirt
We have our catchment tank cleaned today by KatchmentKleaner.com and I am very pleased with the results.  They did the best cleaning job compared to the other three individuals I had in the past.  They charged $225 plus tax.

However, there are two annoying issues .  First, the appointment was scheduled a week ago.  The guy came after finished cleaning his first client's tank, took a look at my tank which is about 13,000 gal. size, said he could not do the work that day and have to reschedule to be a week later.  Second, because our water pipe did not have pressure gauge installed next to the pressure tank, they could not perform the check.  I remember my previous plumber did the check by attaching his pressure gauge to the faucet.

Overall, I highly recommend this company.