Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOIL - N. Glenwood Rd.
I have good, rich soil available for purchase or barter. You pick up but I can load it with the frontloader of my tractor into your pick-up. Contact PAM 968-1479 or 345-8440 (cell)

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I need soil but no pickup!I knew I should have bought a pickup. Actually i know a guy in area that has pickup. Ill talk to him but I dont have clue where u are

frank battaglia
I have the excavators working this week. They tell me they will deliver a full giant dumptruck load for a delivery charge of $80. I will charge an additional $100 for that much soil... if anyone in the area is interested. It would have to be at their convenience for timing. Email pslamont@yahoo.com if interested. Smile Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
PS... if anyone wants the back of their own pick-up truck filled, contact me and come on over. That's not business, it's friendly and that means free!!

Aloha

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
emailed you the other day(weds), and today.

The rain the last few days has been a real problem. I am able to load small pick up truck loads betweeh showers but thre big loaders can't get in; they are sinking. I tried to get back to everyone who has emailed. I have a list and will contact you as loads can be moved. Warning: My contractor says that in the interest of not wasting too much more $$ on excavation, we may just have to level out the back yard with a lot of it. I am TRYING TO SHARE so hang in there and feel free to email me or leave notes here.

Aloha, Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"